2.01.2005

Fiction - Twinkle, Twinkle Dirty Girl... (pt. 7)

Why am I quiet?

You really want to know?

...

Fair enough.

I'm looking at your hair, and imagining what it's going to look like tomorrow morning, when I roll over in bed.

Hmm?

*laughter*

Look at me in the eye, and try to convince me that you're not going to be naked, 10 minutes after we walk through my apartment door. And since we're only 5 minutes away... that means 15 minutes from now, you're already going to have small bite marks on your tits.

Really. Reaaaaalllly.

Well, I think you're wrong.

Yeah.

And you know it, don't you?

...

What, no response? Smart girl.

You did ask me what I was thinking. And you ARE walking back to my place. God, that must drive you crazy on ten different levels, doesn't it? Which bothers you more, that I pegged you for what you're like, or the fact that you don't like people knowing?

What?

Oh, it was the twinkle. Yeah, the one in the corner of your eye. It gave you away, it's your achilles heel.

Oh, and in response to your question of "what am I thinking?", I'm also wondering how tight your thighs are going to feel around my skull in a little bit.

... Well, if I was wrong, would we be at my door?

... You coming in?

--

(to be continued)