11.14.2004

Fiction - X.9 - Slow

The lightning cracked again. I could see the nearby buildings light up through the window. Heavy drops of rain continued to fall, as the sound of thunder echoed moments later.

Underneath me, her leg shifted slightly, knocking over an empty glass. As I heaved forward slightly, I remembered pouring that glass of wine over her naked body. My tongue lapped at it as it drippled in-between her legs.

I thrusted forward again, tasting her sex and the wine on my lips. Mmm.

I held her arms above her head, as she writhed, wrists attempting to twist free. As I pushed back in her again, she moaned. I dropped my face to her chest, pressing my mouth to the side of her breast. I caught the flesh between my lips and teeth, and sucked in.

I slid out slowly, and pushed back in, grinding my hips against hers.

She inhaled sharply, her legs rubbing against mine. I pulled my head up slowly, pulling on her tit. I sucked harder on her tit as her mouth opened, and her body clenched. There was something delightful about the agony my mouth was inflicting.

I released her breast while a series of short breaths emanating from her mouth. I pulled out leisurely, and shifted my hips, angling myself at a different angle. As I slid back in, my shaft rubbing against her lips, I leaned down, and gently bit her nipple between my teeth.

Her arms flexed again, trying to break free. I withdrew slowly, her hips gyrating slightly, as another flash of lightning illuminated the room.

Her head shook back and forth, as my teeth tightened on her nipple. I gradually began grinding them from side-to-side. Her body tensed, as slight jolts of pain ran through her. I pushed back in, slowly filling her back up.

I tightened again on her nipple, her back arching towards me, then let go. A series of loud breaths escaped her.

"Please," She whispered, as I withdrew again, and slid back in. My hips moved back once more, my shaft piercing her wet lips, sliding deep inside.

My moist lips pressed against her neck, kissing carefully; a trail of wet kisses led up to her ear, where my mouth closed on her earlobe. My tongue lathered it gently before my teeth began biting gently.

She twisted underneath me again. Her arms pushed upwards defiantly, but my hand snapped them back against the floor. Her legs curled around mine, pussy clamping down as she tried to keep me inside her.

My hips withdrew again, meeting some resistance from her tight hole, and then pressed back in.
Her head began tossing once more, as my mouth continued ravishing her lobe.

I inhaled slowly, the smell of citrus filling me; The candles were still lit, far away from our pulsing bodies on the floor. I slid my tongue down her neck, as my hips began steadily pumping into her.

Underneath me, she continued writhing; straight blond hair covering half her face and beautiful candle-lit, wine-covered flesh began thrashing under me. Her body was heating up quickly, while my body remained steady.

And slow.

My body persisted in it's continual assault, as her pussy squeezed and tightened on me; I was relentless in my probing. Like clock-work, I slid in and out.

My hands reached up, and each grabbed one of her wrists. I crossed her arms over her head, pushing her chest up closer to mine. An evil grin appeared on my face as she moaned.

"Ohh." She let out. Her legs tightened again, as her hands desperately tried to free themselves from my grasp.

And still... My cock pushed into her. A slow piston, throbbing deep inside her. Her moans became more insistent and louder. I was unrelenting.

I leaned down and licked her neck, tasting the wine. She turned her head, trying to suck on my flesh, but I would have none of it. The rain outside increased it's frequency, pounding down as the wind tore through the air with a vengeance

I sucked on her lower lip as I pushed back in her once more. Her body trembled, my mouth sucking her lip into my mouth.

"Aghh.." she cried, through her open mouth. She pushed upwards... again... trying to free herself; the result was the same. I continued pulsing in and out of her drenched hole. Her bdoy spasmed slightly, as I released her lip.

"Ughh... uhhh..." she cried out. She looked at me, pleadingly wanting more. But I was resolute, so I pushed inside again, slowly sliding back out. A stroke of lightning cracked as her body jolted.

"Fuck. Goddamn.." She cursed, her body going taut. Her pussy rippled on my cock as I pulled out. Unhurriedly, I slid back in as she erupted.

I looked down, and watched her head tilt back, neck lifting upwards. I kept sliding in and out, as her body shuddered through an orgasm. I released her arms suddenly, as the came flying to my back, nails pressing into my flesh as her body was wracked by an intense wave of pleasure.

"Uhh... uhhh... uhhh.." She half-whispered, half-moaned, panting steadily.

My hips sunk into her, and pulled out. They pushed my shaft inside her warmth once more, then returned to air. Her body writhed, small gasps and moans flying from her lips. She twisted and turned, pawing at me. And still, I slowly continued pushing in and out, her body flushed and sweaty.

S.