10.13.2004

Fiction - X.2 - Release

I made myself comfortable, my laptop within arms' reach.

And then I wrote. And wrote and wrote and wrote. And as my hands glided over the keyboard, I felt a stirring. My blood was pulsing, my heart starting to pound. My fingers trembled slightly, and I caught my breathing becoming a tad uneven.

I was aroused.

Fuel to the fire were the not-so-innocent photos that I found by mistake. My hands alternated between typing furiously at the keyboard and sliding over my pants. The instinct to unzip and let myself explode was strong. But not as strong as my desire to write.

Control. I will control it.

So I emailed you. And you wrote back. And I responded. And so it went, back and forth. Until we...ah... "met up". You hadn't been in the mood before. But my more-than-suggestive e-mail... Well, that had changed things, hadn't it?

And so my hands worked faster, finishing the story. And then I closed the window.

Without hesitation, I lunged for your breasts. My hands ripped your top off, my body sliding between your legs, my face pressed against your chest. You felt my mouth open and suck on your flesh. My tongue massaged the area around your nipple, teasing it.

My fingers slide between your hips, palm pressed against your wet flesh. As my hand moved up and down, your hips gyrated in response.

You felt my mouth close down on your nipple, sucking it in, just as I impaled one finger inside you. Your arms wrapped around me, as I attacked you. My mouth sucked and nibbled and kissed your breasts, as my finger begin thrusting in and out.

It didn't take long for that one finger to become two, did it? And it didn't take long for you to moan?

And then to scream, as my mouth devoured you?

No. Not at all.

I felt your hips clamp down, and your fingers grab my arms. Your body trembling and shaking, I kept my fingers moving, as your head turned from side-to-side, your hair matted and sweaty against your face.

An occasional aftershock riding through your body, we said our goodbyes for the evening. I had to be up early in the morning, and it was late.

And then we parted ways.

But still... I was aroused. And it was throbbing. Painfully.

I hastily laid down, ripped off my pants, and moaned. My fingers wrapped around my cock, moving up and down. It had been...what...minutes...hours since my arousal first began?

It didn't matter. I required release. And I required it now. I thought of your wanton breasts, and your delicious pussy, and my hand moved faster. I could've slowed down, taken my time. But I desperately needed an eruption of lust. And I would have it.

I clamped my muscles down, holding it back; I held my breath, feeling darkness starting to overtake me.

And then the floodgates opened. I exploded. My body arched, and my head nearly lifted off my pillow, jaw wide open, breath held inside. I was caught in that position, as the orgasm tore through my body, blood rushing through my veins, my muscles pounding. I let out a long breath, inhaling sharply, letting the blood flow to my head. My chest raised and lowered quickly, my hand dripping. My breathing was erratic, as I cleaned myself off. I half-moaned, half-laughed, as my body slowly relaxed. My eyes closed, cock cleansed, and I drifted easily to sleep.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.

-- Photos via a link from Neil Gaiman's Journal, of all places.