10.20.2004

Fiction - X.5 - Bronze

I caught a glimpse of her as my bare feet quietly walked across the marble floor; Her long black hair shined in the candlelight, dark-inked tattoes standing out on her bronze skin. She was facing away from me, but her head turned as I moved behind her.

Despite the poor illumination, I could see her lips turning upwards in a sly smile.

"We should not be doing this..." Her words bounced off the chamber walls. I walked up behind her, and ran my fingers over her shoulder, tracing the ankh drawn into her flesh. A silver choker was clasped around her neck. Her head turned, eyes flashing at me defiantly.

"You'll live." I said calmly. I moved my fingers to her shoulders. I pressed my thumbs into her shoulder blades, and her body sank slightly. I was rewarded with a small "ohh".

My fingers maneuvered around her choker, and the chain-halter top she was wearing. It revealed far more than it hid, not that I minded.

My fingers and thumbs alternated rubbing her spine. Instinctively, she thrust her chest out, as I rubbed the tightness out of her back. My fingers moved over her, working out the knots, while she quietly gasped. My hands slide down to her bottom, which was covered by a thin, black sheer wrap. I deftly untied it, and slid it off her, revealing nothing but a black thong.

I grabbed her hand, the small chain links of her top clinking against one another, and walked her over to the marble pedestal jutting out from the floor. Ancient, intricate designs carved into jutting marble block told tales of a time long-forgotten.

I caught the gleam of lust in her eyes, as I laid her down. I ran my hands over her legs, those fabulous thighs shining from the wavering flames. I slid my tongue up the inside of her legs, and moved my mouth over the thin fabric cutting through her engorged lips.

My fingers traced her lips slowly; I could feel them pulsing under my fingertips. Moving up and down, I used my fingertips and fingernails to gently massag her tender flesh. The thong was wet already, but I could see her skin glistening. I reached up, and grabbed the thong with both hands. With one jerk, I ripped it off her.

My fingers returned to the slow torture of her pussy, as my mouth kissed above her lips. Her back arched as my tongue licked her flesh. My tongue easily found her soft spot, upon which her body thrashed against my face. Her top clinked noisily, as my fingers continued stroking her.

I looked up at her.

"Take it off." I directed her, my blue eyes peering out from between her legs.

She complied quickly, lifting herself up quickly, untying the top, and letting it slink off the bed, hitting the floor.

"Mmm", I growled, seeing her full breasts pointing upwards. I moved my mouth back down, and kissed her lips fervently. My tongue stuck out, and licked slowly, savoring her flavor. Her hand reached down and stroked the back of my neck.

My lips kissed upwards, and my fingers returned to her pussy, only this time, they pushed in. Twirled around each other, I let them soak up some of her wet sex, before pulling out, and plunging back in. My mouth found her spot again, my wide tongue licking around it. With each contact of my tongue against her moist skin, she twisted against my face.

My fingers began thrusting eagerly. With each deep thrust inside her, they pushed in farther. Her hips began rocking as my hand pumped into her, my drenched digits rubbing against her inner soft flesh. I twisted my arm, rotating my fingers in her. Her upper torso twisted in response, her own fingers reaching up to play with her nipples.

I pumped my hand in and out again, then twisting my fingers inside her in the opposite direction.

"Yes, Yes.." She moaned, hands playing with her tits.

A sly smile on my face, my tongue stuck out and licked upwards, hitting her spot again quickly. I licked again, and then followed up with another. Each time, my tongue ran right over it. I closed my mouth down around it, my tongue pulsing against it repeatedly.

My fingers pushed in harder and faster, as my mouth devoured her clit.

"So close..." she groaned. "so...close..."

I stopped abruptly, grabbed her arms, and sat her up. She blinked her eyes in surprise.

"Nooo..." she cried out in disappointment. I grinned in response, and pulled her to the edge of the dais. I sat next to her and directed her to stand up. I spread my naked legs slightly, and stroked my cock.

I turned her around, so that her ass faced me. I kissed each cheek, and pulled her backwards. I grabbed her hips, and let her fall backwards into my lap. She reached between her legs, found my erect dick, and placed it at the entrance to her wet slit.

With a loud "Uh", she slid halfway down my cock. My hands reached up to fondle her breasts, as she bent her knees, adjusted her lower body, and curled her feet behind my calves. She raised herself up, and lowered back down.

Slowly, her hips adjusted to the position as she turned her head and licked her lips at me. My right hand slid down between her legs, found her clit, and stroked it.

Her body tensed, as her hips began fucking me harder. I felt her tight wet hole slam down on me. I moaned loudly, watching her fabulous ass ride my dick. My finger pressed against her clit, pushing it into her hips, which sent her into an absolute fucking frenzy.

Her legs tightened as her body pulsed on top of mine. I pressed harder into her mound, and her head flipped backwards onto my shoulder. With my left arm wrapped around her chest, squeezing a breast into my hand, it was her hips that were the least restrained part of her body.

And so they writhed on me, sucking on my dick, pulsing up and down, while my finger tortured her flesh.

I rubbed it in circles and her body tensed, then sped up. She cursed out loud as her hips fell, feeling me probe her inner depths. She tightened even more, than her chest slammed forward, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice.

I could feel her body rippling, and I had no choice but to explode inside her, my balls pumping upwards through my shaft. She turned her head and sunk her teeth into my neck, screaming into my flesh, as her body throbbed violently, exploding on me.

I felt her pussy release, then clamp again eagerly as she drove herself onto me. My hand stroked her breasts, as her breathing slowly relaxed, her body falling into me. I kept my cock in her, occasionally raising my hips to push inside her again.

We fell backwards on to the unyielding marble, juices dripping out of her, down my legs. She shifted her body, ass grinding into me, arm curling behind my head. We lay like that, bodies grinding quietly, with an occasional moan, until she lifted her hips, and pulled off of me.

She slid me to the side, and placed both hands on the pedestal, a statue of a long-forgotten god hovering over us. She bent over and waited, eyes piercing mine.

I moved behind her, her bronze skin damp with sweat, stroked her wet sex... and slid right in.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.