11.05.2004

Fiction - X.6 - Need

I hear the nails tapping against the counter, and have to suppress the urge not to continue working on the weekly order. A glance in your direction tells me all I need to know.

You're a librarian. You've got this conservative-but-not-too-conservative look going, and that's okay. But the attitude... yeah, you're a bitch alright.

What a surprise.

"Can I help you?" I ask pleasantly.

"Yes, you can." You snip.

I close my eyes, and make the effort to smile as obnoxiously as possible. This was going to be a treat.

"And... how... exactly, can I help you?" I queried mockingly.

She sniffed.

"I'm looking for a book."

"Well, lucky you." I smiled slyly. "You're in a used bookstore. Any book in particular, or are you looking for a recommendation?"

She blushed furiously.

"I... I'm looking for a book by the title of 'Detective Laurels'."

"Detective Laurels." I repeated.

"Yes. "

"Do you know the author?"

Her head shook from side to side.

"Wonderful!" I snarked, walking around the counter. I brazenly passed her, heading towards the 'Mystery' section. She quietly followed.

I stood in front of the shelves for a moment, reached up, and pulled off our only copy of "Detective Laurels", by A.B. Schwartz.

"This what you're looking for?" I smirked.

She tilted her head up, eyes flashing. "Yes, thank you." she replied. She swiftly turned around, and headed back up to the counter. As I followed, my head tilted to the side, watching her behind.

Nice ass, I thought. She turned around suddenly, her arrogance returned.

"Do you mind?" she snapped.

I can't honestly say if it was the fact that it was late, or the fact that she was a bitch, or the fact that I just wasn't in the mood. But I snapped.

"Actually, I do mind." I walked closer to her. "I mind your attitude, and the way you've acted in my store. I mind the fact that you think you can treat people like shit. And I mind the fact that you're trying to treat me like shit."

I got in her face, pinning her against the counter. I looked down at her, and found myself staring at a flushed face again. I looked lower, and saw her cleavage moving up and down rapidly.

"Not every day someone calls your bluff, is it?" I asked.

She shook her head wordlessly, wide eyes staring at me.

I watched her body for a second, and felt the light bulb go on over my head.

"You're turned on." I laughed. "You've got to be... you're turned on. You're just another woman with an attitude that doesn't want to be chased, but wants to be taken. "

Her face must've been burning now, her confusion evident. So, when I grabbed her tits, the look of shock came as no surprise.

"Please." I smirked. "You and I both know this is what you want." I twisted her breasts quickly, flesh and cloth caught in my fingers.

She shrieked, and clawed at me, trying to get me to stop, but my hands were tugging off her jacket before she could stop me. I managed to pin her hands behind her with one hand, while I lifted her skirt upwards, in defiance of her wishes. My fingers found shiny silk panties, to my delight.

"Oh," I chuckled, "what have we here?" I pressed the underwear against her hips, rubbing them back and forth. She struggled valiantly, pushing her chest forward, her silk slip revealing more than she intended.

I moved her arms and twisted her around, so that her chest faced the counter. I unzipped my pants, and let my shaft poke out. With my free hand, I roughly pushed her underwear down to her knees.

I smacked her ass hard. Her entire body tensed as she let out a small shriek. I smacked it again, watching her white flesh start to turn red. I felt her arms relax in my grip as my hand came crashing down again on one cheek.

I slid my hand in-between her legs, and rubbed the palm of my hand against her lips. In the midst of an adrenaline rush, I found time to smirk, and comment on the condition of her labia.

"Nice to see you're enjoying this, slut." I chuckled. "You're so wet, I could almost..."

"Whoops" I grunted, as I push my middle finger inside her. Her head bowed forward, shoulders lowered, as I worked my finger in half-way, juices soaking my digit easily.

"Oh... so... sorry." I laughed again, pulling my arm back, then pushing it in harder, driving my finger in deeper.

"You know," I commented, "You really shouldn't've been such a bitch to me." I pulled my finger out, and drove it back in. My hand began steadily pounding away at her, her hips pushing backwards, betraying whatever denial she had left in her. I warily released her arms, watching carefully to see if she would make a run for it; she chose to use her arms to prop her up, and push her ass back towards me.

Smart girl.

I pulled my hand out, and added a second finger, ramming it in quickly. She cursed, "Fuck", and immediately began moving her hips faster.

I grabbed her hair, wrenching her head back painfully, and turned it, making her look to the left, where a window out onto the street would allow anyone to watch, if they looked carefully through the display.

"See that, slut?" I asked as my hand began forcing itself inside her faster. My other hand came down on her ass several times.

"Yes, yes." she replied quickly, sweat dripping down your face

"All it takes is one person... just one person to see this... and then they'll know, won't they."

Her ass shuddered again under my hand.

"They'll know you're a slut." My fingers pounded into her, as she moaned out loud.

I pulled my fingers out, pushed my dick downwards, and pulled her hips back. Finding her hole wasn't hard, I just followed the heat. And when I slid in, her back arched as she leaned down and rubbed a nipple under her slip.

"Please.. " she whispered. "Please."

I pushed in slightly, pulled my hips back, inhaled quickly, and rammed my cock in as hard as I could.

"That what you want... slut?" I sneered.

I pulled out slowly, against her insistent wishes, and slammed my cock in again. A slow withdrawl, followed by a quick pounding, made her body shake.

And she begged for more. It only made me screw her harder, teasing her pussy as I withdrew from her. She squeezed hard, trying to force me to fuck her fast, but I wasn't having it.

This slut was mine to use as I see fit.

With each intrusion of my cock inside her pussy, she moaned louder, begging harder. But release would come when I allowed it, no sooner. I pulled out patiently, as she attempted to push her hips back towards me, sucking my dick back in.

I refused. My left hand dug into her hips, bringing a yelp of pain out, while my right came crashing down on her ass, several times. I could see red marks forming on her cheeks, but I didn't give a shit.

I pounded my dick into her again, and again, picking up speed. Each time, I pushed my hips forward with the simple goal of driving my dick as far in as possible, regardless of her feelings o the subject. I fucked her.

And I fucked her hard.

Her body started shaking, to my amusement.

"Slut." I called out.

"You're such a slut."

I looked to my left, and saw a face with glasses peering in through the window. I grinned and waved. The female smiled, and waved back, watching intently.

I moved my hips faster, as her moans became more frequent. Harder and faster was my goal, and listening to her beg for my cock just drove me forward.

I began smacking her ass with each thrust. My arm would've gotten tired, but the thrill of taking her was too much; my system was overflowing with power. I began cursing at her, calling her names.

"Slut. Whore. Fucking slut!" I called out, looking over at the glasses in the window. Yeah, she was still there.

She cursed in response, as her ass started to shake.

Her head shot back, as I pushed my dick inside her forcefully, and she opened her mouth, and screamed, "Fuck!" at the top of her lungs.

I laughed.

And kept fucking away.

Her body exploded, pussy clamping down so swift and sudden that I almost came right there and then. She tried desperately to keep me in her wet hole, but I continued pumping away at her, until her body collapsed on the counter, and I reluctantly slid out.

She sat down, her back to the counter, and pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, breathing loudly. I sat down next to her and grinned.

"We had an audience," I chuckled. She looked over at the window, where several spectators applauded. It looked like mostly women.

"Jesus, god," she moaned. "That was... ugh." She let her head rest on my shoulder.

"I needed that," She whispered, smiling sincerely for the first time since she walked through the door.

"Well," I paused, "That's what you get for being a bitch."

She laughed.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.