10.27.2004

Hell Freezes...

I have allowed my mind to be changed. Does this mean I am open-minded? Or easily-manipulated? I know all the women reading this are nodding their heads, a sly smile on their face, saying "Yup, just like all men."

PPTH to you, too.

It happens, occasionally. But, for it to happen, so easily.. I must be getting malleable in my (not-so) old age.

Anyways, I'm going to try the NaNoWriMoMyLifeAway thing. November, in all honesty, is probably going to suck for me on a personal (and professional level), but I'm hoping that this will make it better. By the time it's done, X-mas will be here, so I'll be much happier.

I loves me the X-Mas.

I've also been told this:

-Nano opened major creative floodgates for me in the months that followed it. -

Which, can NEVER hurt.

-It's like a month-long orgasm. -

Yeah, and this would be something else. I've already been told by several women, that my orgasms just keep going, and going... what can I say, I'm a fucking geyser.

A month of me standing there, erupting the shiny white all over the place?

Someone grab a couple buckets.

S.
--