2.22.2005

Fiction - Watch and Touch

You reach for the solitary glass of red wine, and look down on your naked body. A coy smile crosses your face, as you slowly pour the wine over your breasts. Your head rolls back, as the liquid drenches your skin.

I stand up, ready to assist, but you wave me away. I'm "allowed to watch, but not touch", apparently.

Hrm.

Your hand slides down in-between your legs. Ah, you've shaved. What a wonderful woman you are.

You glance my way, as you slide one finger in-between your legs. My jaw drops and my crotch rises; Blood pounds through my ear, as you begin exploring yourself. Your finger maneuvers it's way past your flesh, as my fingers unzip my pants.

I catch up quickly, then match tempos. My wrist moves up and down, as your wrist slides in and out.

Our eyes lock, and it wordlessly becomes a challenge. Who will get there first? Who will moan louder? Who will erupt harder.

Dirty words float across the air as we entice each other. Random thoughts and whispers become solid temptations, as we compel each other to the finish.

Our eyes lock, and minds empty at the same time, as it hits us.

At the same time.

Waves of energy and lust wrack our bodies as we cry out.

I curse "fuck".

You curse "God".

Our bodies twist and turn, pleasure engulfing our flesh and soul. I look over at you, breasts glistening in the candlelight.

I stand up, knees weak; I walk over to the bed, and push your hand away. With one thrust, I'm deep inside you.

I watch you. As I fuck you.

--The Observant Bastard