10.24.2004

Fiction - X.4 - Blind

The leather straps were attached to the bedposts nearest to the wall. At the other end the straps wrapped around her thin wrists. She tried twisting her arms free, but she should've known better: She was tied up tight.

Across her face was a black silk scarf, blocking her vision. I had wrapped it around her head in such a way that she was completely and totally blind.

Her body twisted as my teeth bit down on her nipple. Keeping it between my teeth, I turned my head, wrenching her small breast against her chest.

She shrieked in pain, begging loudly. I responded by lifting my teeth off her nipple, and biting sharply into it again, grinding my teeth back and forth.

My fingers reached for her other nipple, and squeezed tightly between two fingers. My nails dug in, pinching piercingly.

"AHH!" She shrieked again, her blond hair covering half her flushed face. Her thin body pressed up against me, valiantly trying to push me away. My fingers and mouth released her nipples, as my hand moved between her legs.

I roughly thrust two fingers inside her tight hole, barely pushing inside her lips. I could feel her legs spread, as her chest rose and fell quickly with each breathe. My digits thrust inside her, and rubbed her inner flesh. I pulled my hand out, and drove it back in, sending her back up off the bed.

I hovered over her, and bit down into her neck. Her jaw dropped, silently, as my teeth grinded the skin between them. Her arms snapped upwards, frustratingly trying to wrench free. I released her neck, her body relaxing, and then moved my mouth to her earlobe biting quickly there.

Another shriek flew out of her mouth, as my mouth ravaged her lobe. My soaked fingers, slid down to her other hole, and began rubbing it firmly. Her body went taut, as she felt me preparing to invade a sacred spot. I slid my fingers inside her pussy again, getting them wet, and then rubbing the other hole, getting it wet and lubed.

I pulled back, admiring the sight in front of me. She laid there, completely nude, parts of her body red from my abuse. There was something so delicious about the sight of her tied up. It was...power. The power to do whatever I want.

So I grabbed the clothespins. And placed them on her nipples.

She shrieked.

So I grabbed the black dildo, and pushed it inside her pussy.

She moaned.

And then... I grabbed another dildo... and pressed it against her asshole.

And then she screamed.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.