2.16.2005

Fiction - In me, In her.

Her body hovered over me like a light cloud on a breezy day. A mixture of perfume, sex, sweat, and wine assaulted my senses, while her fingers teased my shaft. I reached in-between her naked legs, but she swatted my hand away.

"Nuh uh." She grinned. Her body centered over mine, knees pressed against my legs. She leaned backwards, away from me, and straddled my chest.

"Hi." She smiled, running her fingers through my hair.

"Hey, " I replied, reaching up for her nipples.

My hand were smacked away again.

"Nuh uh." She laughed. Her voice, beautiful and bright, was infectious. I laughed back. She reached behind her, and wrapped her fingers around me again, wrist moving up and down.

"Oh. Umm.." My laugh died quickly, as my body relaxed.

The only sounds for the next few minutes were my moans, and the sounds of sweaty skin meeting sweaty skin.

My blood raced and back arched as she fell backwards slightly. She lifted upwards, and maneuvered her hips over me. Her hand guided my shaft so that the tip was inside her, though just barely.

Her head snapped back, as her body started to sink down on me. Her hips swallowed half my length, then raised again. Slowly, teasingly, I watched as she groaned, her legs widened, and she impaled myself inside her body.

Her lips were slightly apart, as another groan erupted. I could feel her pussy clenching onto me, as her hands reached up and rubbed her nipples.

I reached over to her hips, and lifted her body slightly. There was no slapping of my hands this time, as she eagerly moved upwards, following my guiding. I watched in rapt pleasure, while she rode me.

And fucked me.

Her pussy alternated from tight to relaxed at her whim; I had never felt so used as she bounced faster on my dick. I loved it.

Her moans increased, as did the tightness of her pussy. She fell forward, and attached her lips to my neck, arms wrapped around my head.

"Cum in me..." She panted. Her body tightened, and her hips slammed down onto me; I pushed upwards involuntarily, as my hands grabbed her ass. My mind shut off as my balls pumped upwards, and I exploded.

Her teeth bit into my ear, as she climaxed. She shuddered once, then again, as I erupted inside her. Our bodies heaved up and down, as we both emptied of lust.

She stretched and purred, her hands stroking my face. She kissed my chest and sat up slowly.

Her hips rose and fell, as she began fucking me again...

--The Back-In-Action Bastard