1.18.2005

Nonfiction - Time for a change

I'm in a bit of a slump, so I'm going to switch gears a little bit.

I've had this idea of buying a diary, and using it as a journal. The only stipulation would be that I always use it while I'm "out and about". In other words, never when I'm home.

For some reason, it's been hard to write lately. I don't know why. Actually, I do. I'm distracted and have other things on my mind.

So, in order to get back in the game, I'm going to try something.

"Notes on the run". It's going to be a random collection of notes that I write down while I'm out. The first one is directly under this entry. What I write in my "little black book" will get typed in, with minimal editing. It's an experiment, we'll see what happens.

The sole purpose of this, is to keep me writing. For the record, there will be more sex stories coming out in the near future. I'm just... jumpstarting my brain a little bit.

-- The Distracted-but-unrelenting Bastard.