1.10.2005

Fiction - Twinkle, Twinkle, Dirty Girl...

(Part 1 of ?)

---

You have this sweetness to you, don't you?

It's sugary and pleasant, but in the corner of your eyes, there's..
something else. A twinkle, maybe? Yes. A twinkle.

Hm.

I'm intrigued.

I love watching people, y'see. Their motivations, their lifestyle,
their sexual habits... how much can you figure out just by watching
them stand in line for one minute at the bookstore.

So, this twinkle, it perplexes me. It doesn't fit in with your
image. You've got this clean-cut thing going on, and... hm. I'm
missing something. The image, the twinkle... they don't work together.

Or do they? Maybe I'm I reading you wrong? Is the clean-cut portrayal
a cover? Oh my. Yes, I think that's it.

Ohhhh. You're *faking* it. You're putting out a 'good-girl' vibe, but
that's not it at all, is it? And the twinkle... ohhhh... the twinkle
is your Achilles Heel.

Well. Now it's interesting, isn't it? Now that I know a little bit
more about you, things start to fall into place. That outfit you're
wearing... it's sweet, but sexy. You like to tease, don't you? In such
a subtle way that makes a man work for it? Yes, yes... that makes more
sense

Which means... you like the attention, too. No, you like being the
*center* of attention. You like feeling eyes on you. You like being
watched, too, I think.

That twinkle is really giving you away, now.

You bend over, and do it such a provocatively non-provocative way,
that I know I'm right

You crave, don't you? You're wanton for... something.

And now I know what it is.

Oh yes.

The twinkle gave you away, indeed.

(to be continued)