5.18.2005

Fiction - Whore II

I order you to put both hands on the wall. You nervously acquiesce.

My fingers tangle in your hair, pulling your head back. If you could only see the smirk on my face, or the glint in my eye. I'm in one of those kinds of moods.

You feel fingernails drag down your back, tugging on your spine. "I'm going to make you beg for my cock," My voice echoes in your ear.

Shirt already on the floor, I unsnap your bra, reach around to your chest, and squeeze your breasts. I press closer against your panty-clad ass, and rub my shaft against it.

You groan out loud.

"Whore." I mutter, squeezing your tits harder.

Your head shoots back, ass grinding into me.

"Yes," you pant.

"And whose whore are you?" I growl, smacking your ass with one hand.

"Uh!" You moan. "Your whore... Your whore... Please, I'm begging you."

I smack your ass two more times.

"Begging me? Already?" The mockery in my voice would shame most, but
not you. You are a craven whore, and you feed on it.

"Yes. Please... I want your dick."

I smack your ass harder.

"Say it again."

You inhale slowly.

"I want your dick. Please."

I smile.

"Take off your panties."

You pant, and slowly reach down to the waistband.

"Too!" I smack your ass.

"Fucking!" I whack it harder.

"SLOW!" My voice snaps against you, palm beating your ass.

I reach for your panties, and with one strong pull, rip them off you.

"When I say do something..." My hand pulling on your hair again, "You
fucking do it. Got it?"

You breathlessly nod your head.

"Good girl." I smirk. "Now, spread your legs."

You swiftly move your legs apart. I reach down in-between your thighs, and slowly rub your wet flesh.

"You liked when I smacked your ass, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes." You whisper quickly.

"Good answer," I smile, pushing one finger up your pussy.

Your body arches, and you let out a gasp. My fingers pulls downward and push up into you again. Increasing the tempo, I watch with glee, as your body eagerly awaits my fingers mashing into your pussy.

Your lips throb around my fingers, as they fuck you relentlessly. I wonder how long it will take you to cum.

"Do you like when I fuck you like that, whore?"

"Yes!" you pant hungrily.

I laugh, and smack your ass again

"Why are you...?" You start to ask.

I pull back your hair, and ram two fingers up into you.

"Because I can."

Two fingers become three. Oh, so tight. So deliciously tight. I wind
them around each other and thrust faster. Your hips bounce against my
wrist.

"Please..." You beg. "Your dick."

"Please."

I contemptuously laugh.

"I am begging you to let me cum. Please..." Your hoarse voice pleads.

"No, oh no... I don't think so."

Hearing you beg, it's just... yum. Your panting, and moaning, your naked heaving body. I pull my fingers out of your pussy, reach around to your chest, and wipe them on your breasts.

"I am going to lick your pussy off you, very soon."

"Oh god..." You moan.

I pull your hips, back, push my dick down, and slide the tip inside you.

Your body attempts to push back, but I hold you in front of me.

"Say it." I order.

"Please... fuck me." You cry out.

I smile.

"Whore."

I ram my dick inside you.

"Fuck me. Please..." You call out again.

My sadistic side takes over completely, as I mercilessly begin ramming into you. I watch as my shaft disappears inside, your ass sliding backwards.

"Please let me cum," You beg.

I laugh.

With each thrust, I begin smacking your ass again. As I continue pounding away at your wet pussy, my hand pounds away at your ass.

"You love this, don't you?" I pull back on your hair, my hips ramming into you.

"Yes... Yess.. " You moan. Your mouth is half-open, sweat dripping down your face.

I love it.

My hips fuck you faster. My dick continues throbbing and thrusting inside you. I can feel your pussy embracing it, holding on, trying to keep me inside you.

My lust will not be denied.

"Beg for me, Whore." I order.

"Beg."

"May I cum? Please...I need to cum...oh fuck...I wanna cum like a good little whore."

You feel one hand slide around to your waist, slipping down to your clit. My fingers rub your clit up and down, quickly following the rhythm of my dick fucking you.

"You love this, don't you?" I growl.

"Yes, yes.." You pant.

"You love being fucked like a dirty little whore, don't you?" My finger pushes down on your clit.

"God, YES." You shriek, body getting closer.

I push my dick inside you, and grind my body against yours.

"Beg for me again." I order. "Do it."

"Fuck... PLEASE... Please let me cum."

I pull my dick out slowly, and ram it back inside you.

"Cum for me whore." I moan.

"Now."

Your body shakes, as your pussy contracts. I broadly smile, watching you cum., like a whore.

You moan, and writhe, hips bucking wildly. My finger rides over your clit, while you cry out and curse.

I keep fucking you with my dick, as your body continues exploding, until the shaking begins to subside.

I pull out slowly, and order you to turn around.

You look at me for the first time, naked and sweaty. I grab your hair, and kiss you
hard. My lips mash against yours, as you surrender willing to me.

I pull away and look you in the eyes, watching you pant.

"I could make you call me Master, and you know it, don't you?"

Wordlessly, you nod your head in agreement.

"Good answer. You know what I want now, don't you?"

Your head nods again, as you fall to your knees, and press your lips around my cock. My approval is given in two words:

"Good whore."

-- The Bastard