11.06.2004

Fiction - X.11 - Broken

I know what you want, I can see it in your eyes.

You've wanted it since the first time we met, haven't you? You want me to break you. You want me to tie you up, and make you scream.

I can feel your body tremble under my touch. You're scared, I can tell.

Oh sweetie, it's only going to get worse, I promise. I am far, far more dangerous than you ever could've imagined.

You struggle at the straps, as comprehension dawns on you. But it's too late. "All tied up, and nowhere to go, right"?

So when the whip comes sizzling down on your breasts, it's not so much a surprise, as a welcome relief. Tendrils of pain shoot through your chest, as you let out a wordless scream. Inside, you think to yourself, can it get any worse?

After five more strokes of the whip, you start to think so. It hurts, doesn't it? On top of the pain, it's the way I so easily take you and use you, for whatever reason I see fit.

I'm a bastard. And although you won't admit it(yet) you wouldn't have it any other way.

The whip gets tossed to the side, as ice cubes begin dripping onto your sore breasts. They act as a soothing agent, and jar your body back into shape. Soon, I see the defiance return to your eyes.

It makes me wonder if I should've used the blindfold this time. But I want you to see what's coming first. I want the anticipation to build. No surprises, no, not this time.

So, when I grin, and drag my nails from your shoulders down over your breasts, scratching your flesh, is it any wonder that you beg "No.. no... Nooooo." And scream?

Probably not.

For a brief moment, hearing you scream, I wonder if I've gone too far.

My conscience and I have a quick chuckle over that thought, and move on.

Ah, candles. Have we ever used these before? I don't think so. I can only imagine what's going through your mind. "No. He wouldn't. No, not those. Why is he smiling like that? Why won't he just.. No.. please, don't. Don't tip them. No. No. No. Don't-"

And then she screams again. It's interesting, from a purely academic view, to watch a set of ravaged tits, cooled by ice, and now burnt by wax, become so easily inflamed. Spots of pink and red stand out like mis-shapen polka dots.

A kodak moment, if I ever saw one, really.

And then to my surprise, I hear you speak.

"Anything..." you pant "Anything you want, I'll do it. Please."

And like that, you're broken. It gets easier each time for you. The defiance wavers much quicker each time I ravage your body. Straps are untied, and arms are freed, as I release you.

And then I wait. Will you know what to do? Have I trained you properly? You've never been broken this fast before.

You get down on your knees, unzip my pants and engulf my cock in your mouth.

Mm. Good girl.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.