11.03.2004

L.1 - Dirty

It's amazing how the simplest of photos can get me going. I see something, and all of a sudden a story(or memory.. heh) pops into my head. I came across this one photo of a wannabe British pop star, and immediately thought of a close friend of mine in England.

And immediately thought of the dirty, dirty things she and I could do to that poor girl.

So, I wrote her a letter about it.

I love being me.

S.

--

Dear ------- :

I found this picture of this wanna-be rock star, and thought of you.

I saw her (She's British) and immediately thought of the things you and I could do to her. Pick her up in a club, get her some drinks, take her back to your place, and throw her on your bed. Maybe we could tie her down, and gently play with her breasts for a while. Use our hands, then our lips and teeth and tongue. You could let your fingers slide down under those bottoms, and start playing with what we find down there.

And then I could suck your fingers dry. Or should we make her do it?

Doesn't matter.

I wonder how long until she started writhing under your touch? Or should my fingers join yours, and start rubbing her little spot down there, while your fingers slide in and out?

Mm.. How long until she moans? How loud will she get when our fingers are torturing her, and my mouth is sucking greedily on her chest?

Maybe I'd unzip my pants and slide it along her mouth, and make her beg for us to let her explode. But we wouldn't let her.. we'd just keep torturing her; Fingers and lips and and tongues, and hands and.... whatever else we decide to use.

And then, we make her watch, as I take you. And ravage you. And make YOU explode.

Yum.

S.