10.10.2004

Fiction - X.1 - Baited

I may not be Italian, but I love Italian women. They have these hips, y'see... The way they sway from side-to-side. Oh, And a full set of breasts. And that long, curly, dark hair that you just want to run your fingers through, and pull back firmly, exposing her neck?

I get hard at the thought.

And so it was that in a crowded bar one night, one drink became two, and two became four; And as we talked, moving closer to each other, knees bumping, and fingers occasionally touching, I confessed my admiration for Italian women.

And confessed the many things I like to do to them. She, of course, smirked at me, remarking that she had little faith in my abilities. But I saw the flush of her cheeks, and the way her eyes looked away. I was being baited.

So, we walked back in the rain, drunkenly laughing. But when we reached my apartment, she stalled. Whether the liquor was fading from her system, or she had lost her nerve, her challenge seemed less important. I, however, don't take 'no' for an answer very well.

My fingers slid into her wet hair, as I pulled her head towards me. I leaned down and licked her lips, catching her in mid-sentence. My mouth grazed against hers, my tongue sliding over her mouth. Her mouth parted hesitantly for a moment, and then opened fully, our lips pulsing against each other. My hands played with her hair, as her fingers reached up to gently stroke the back of my neck.

A minute later, I broke away from our kiss. I turned quickly, fished out my keys, and unlocked the door. She brushed past me, a look of longing in her eyes. As she pulled off her jacket, I kicked the door closed, grabbed her and continued my oral assault on her mouth.

My hands reached behind her, and rubbed her back through her white blouse. My fingers crept lower and squeezed her ass, eliciting a small moan into my mouth. I moved my lips over her cheek and down her neck, sucking and nibbling on her skin. Her hands unbuttoned my shirt as I feasted on her neck.

I pulled her over to the counter, manuevering myself behind her. My hands reached for the middle of the front of her blouse, and, tightening quickly, ripped it open, small white buttons bouncing on the countertop.

"Uh." She grunted, as my hands grabbed her breasts through the black lace bra, squeezing them and pulling her body against me. I pressed my hips against her ass, grinding into her, while her hand reached behind mine, pulling my mouth down into her neck.

I slid one hand down to her pants, unzipping them quickly. I pushed them down slightly, not caring in the least where they ended up, as long as they were out of my way. I pushed my hands over her slight black panties, tracing the countour of her mound and lips, letting my fingers rub the fabric against her flesh.

My fingers rubbed up and down, pushing and pulling harder with each movement of my arm. My lips slid up to her ear, and slowly licked the outside, starting at her ear lobe, and moving up to the top. I closed my lips together, and gently blew cool air on her ear, tracing back the path I just licked.

My fingers pushed her panties inside her, as her ass pressed back against my crotch. Her head leaned forward, hair wet and askew, as my fingers grabbed her underwear, and tugged them downwards. My middle finger found the entrance quickly, and slid in slightly, holding inside at the first knuckle.

Her head tilted back, a small moan escaping her mouth. I smiled, and pushed my finger farther inside. I pulled it back, and slid back in again. I repeated this several times, as my other hand grabbed her niipple through her bra and twisted it slightly.

Another moan, this one louder. My hand started rocking against her, as it pushed in farther. I pulled it back, my arm rigid across her body, and pushed it back in. My finger curled slightly as it withdrew, rubbing the inside of her pussy. I pushed back in, and then pulled out. My finger began thrusting back and forth, each time making sure to let my knuckles or fingertip rub against her inner flesh.

Her hips thrust back and forth with abandon. My hand pulled her breast out of her bra, squeezing it tight, turning it against her chest. Her body went taut, feeling a slight arc of pain shoot through her as I mauled her chest.

My hand pumped faster into her. Her moans became incessant and more frequent as she kicked her shoes off and shrugged her pants off. Spreading her legs, my finger moved faster, and her hips bucked against me. I kept my crotch directly behind her, so when her ass pushed backwards, she would feel my cock trying to push out of my pants.

I pulled my finger out, and slid two inside her. A loud "Uhhh" brought a sly smile to my face. Her body sucked my fingers inside her, as my fingers fucked her relentlessly. The sound of her moans and my arrogant chuckles were broken only by the slapping of my hands against her wet lips.

My hand grabbed her other breast out of her bra, twisting it in my hand, at the same time that she felt my teeth bite down on her earlobe; My fingers continued their pounding, as her body started thrashing against me, until her body peaked; Her pussy clenched down hard on my hand as it thrusted in and out. I felt her upper body shudder, and saw her knees bend involuntarily.

I kept the pace of my fingers going for another minute, then slowing, as her head fell forward, her breathing loud and ragged. I pulled my hand out shortly later, her head turned to watch me lick my fingers clean.

"So." I smirked. "Still have little faith in my abilities?"

Not waiting for an answer, I grabbed her hand, and walked her into my bedroom. I not-so-gently laid her on my bed, pushed her on her back, spread her legs, and promptly stuck my tongue between her legs.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.