3.29.2005

Fiction - Race

Her lithe body shifts under a beam of moonlight. I run a finger along her naked back, while her pale cheeks and waist peek out from under the silk sheets. Dark, straight hair highlights the side of her sleeping face, hiding a pair of ice-cold blue eyes.

I can still taste her on my lips.

A noise from outside the bedroom catches my attention. I pause, hear nothing, and continue running my fingers over her nude form. I think it's time to wake her up and...

Then I hear it again. And then something else.

Ah.

Jesus, are they still going?

I slide out from under the sheets, and tiptoe quietly, trying not to wake her up. Her arm sprawls across the bed, looking for me; She murmurs incomprehensibly, and then resumes her quiet breathing.

She's still asleep. Good.

I walk over to the door, and press my ear against the wood. I close my eyes, concentrating on the noises emanating from the living room. The moaning brings a smirk to my lips.

My right hand reaches in-between my legs, as reach for the door, and crack it open slowly. Through the small gap, I see them on the couch. He's got her hands pinned over her head, sweaty hair tangled in their fingers. Small screeches erupt as he drills into her from above.

Another screech comes from the small Filipino woman, while my friend continues pounding away at her pussy. Christ, and they call me relentless?

I chuckle at the sight of my friends, stiffening when I fell a hand close around my wrist. A soft sensation hits my shoulders, as her hair rests against my skin.

"They going at it again?" She whispered softly, as her fingers move mine out of the way, and begin gently stroking me. Her nipples press against my back, as she watches over my shoulder. Her soft hips grace my flesh, taunting me.

Her lips press against my neck, and I resist the urge to moan. The sensation of her mouth, coupled with the heavy fucking, mere feet away, sends blood roaring through my body.

I reach around behind me and grab her ass, pulling her against my back. She grunts in surprise, and turns sideways, her chest rubbing against my arm and shoulder. My finger slide in-between her legs, rubbing slowly.

She moans audibly, and re-positions herself in front of me. I looked down to see her beautiful ass shimmering towards my hips. She turns her head and smiles.

"Step back," She whispers. I hesitantly take a step backwards, as she reaches down with her right arm, and pulls her right leg up behind her. She wavers slightly on one foot and then opened her mouth.

"Make me cum before she does," She begged, blue eyes lusting at me.

I grabbed my cock, throbbing in response to her plea, and stepped forward. She was tall enough that I didn't need to bend my knees. I looked down in the shadows, presenting my cock to her pussy, and pushed forward slowly.

Her wet and slick hole sucked me in, as she gasped. I could feel her pussy throbbing as I withdrew slightly, then pushed in again.

I look over her shoulder at the other couple, still bucking wild, and started thrusting into her. She grunted and pressed her free hand against the door frame. My body meshed into hers, determined to match the pace of the other couple.

I stepped closer and thrusted deeper. Her head fell forward and she moaned, catching the attention of the couple out in the living room. My buddy looked over, and grinned. He pinned his girl down, and started fucking her quicker.

The gauntlet was thrown. Which one of us would get her there first?

I had to win.

I pushed her leg down, and pulled her ass back. She bent over willingly and murmured to grab her hair. I reached up and grabbed her dark hair.

And then I fucked her. I reveled in the sound of my hips smacking against her ass. My cock throbbed as it pulsed inside her. I watched through the open door, as my buddy attempted to do the same. The two girls were caught between us.

Which one of us would make her cum first?

I smacked her ass, repeatedly. She moaned louder. With each thrust, I could feel her pussy become more and more drenched. Her fingers tried to dig into the wall, as I kept up the steady pace.

I heard the shrieks in the other room hit a fever pitch, and I cursed. I yanked her head back and growled at her.

"Cum for me, you whore."

Her body snapped, as her hips closed around my shaft. Her entire body rippled in front of me, as she shook and cried out.

Her body twisted slightly, as she gasped for air.

I looked over and saw a similar sight. The Filipino girl had her arms and legs wrapped around my friend. He looked over and me and laughed.

"I think we tied." He said.

I laughed back.

--

The Chuckling Bastard.