4.08.2005

Fiction - Angel

“We should take a shower,” You murmur hypnotically. In the background, a soothing guitar accentuates your request.

“Mm hmm.” I mutter, leaning down to kiss your neck.

“Mmm. No, really.” You try to pull away, but my arms wrap around your body. And you know how I don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.

I hear a soft voice coo deliriously, as I reach up and push the tank top off your right shoulder. You let out a small groan, and make a feeble attempt to push me away.

Nuh-uh, nice try.

My mouth glides over your shoulder as the tune works it’s way under our skin; It’s hot, and there’s a luster to your flesh tonight. My lips drift up to your ear, as my fingers firmly slide the rest of the tank top off your left shoulder. Your arms huddle against your body, as it slowly falls halfway down your chest.

“Wait.” You mutter, stepping back. Your eyes flash as your reach down with both your arms, and whip the flimsy top off.

Seeing you in only a bra and shorts, I can’t help but wrap my arms around you again. Our mouths meet in a rising attempt to devour one another. Our tongues swirl hungrily, as my hands reach down to your shorts, and push on the waistband, letting them slide to your knees. You kick them out of the way, as your body presses into mine.

At this point, my hands are on automatic. Electronic chimes reflect my urgency as your bra falls to the ground, followed seconds later by your underwear. I gently move you back to the bed, where you sit down, hands fumbling with my pants.

I watch as you skillfully strip my pants and boxers, and gently grasp me. Your fingers work their magic, as you stare up at me, a playful smile on your face. You lean forward, and gently lick the tip of my dick.

I moan, and push your head away.

“Lie on your back,” I whisper lustily. You sink backwards, as I pull your hips to the edge of the bed. I spread your legs, and bend my knees slightly.

“Perfect height.” I mutter. I lean forward, hands gripping your waist. The bulbous head meets your flesh, as your hips open up to me.

Your back arches, as I sink into you slowly. Your fingers reach for me, digging into whatever flesh they can find on my arms and chest. Your nipples harden, and point upwards as your neck pushes your head into the bed.

My thumb slides down towards my shaft, gently teasing your skin; It barely finds your spot, and gingerly presses against it.

Your body shifts, and you let out an audible sound. The bass rumbles in the background as I withdraw slowly, my attention draw to your heaving breasts. I slide out slowly, inhaling and exhaling with great effort.

There are no words to describe the sensation of sinking into you. The wet grip you surround me with, the way your body shifts under me. I want more.

I have to have more.

Caught in a spell of lust, I bury myself in you again, thumb stroking you gently. My hips match the rhythm of the sounds pumping through my ears, but I’m barely conscious of it.

My consciousness is tuned only to you. I can feel your body giving itself up to me, beckoning for more; I acquiesce to your needs. My body increases it’s pace, the shaft throbbing inside you, while your body twists and turns.

You writhe on the bed, fingers digging deeper into my arms. Your lust drives me forward, as your body heats up. Your cheeks are flushed, as you writhe without abandon. Your eyes shoot open at me.

You want more, too.

I move closer to you, as the tempo desperately increases. I close my eyes, as I enjoy the ecstasy running through my body. My eyes squint tight, as I bottle it inside me. Holding the lust in, I hold it close to my chest, before opening my eyes, and propelling myself forward as fast as possible.

The sound of two bodies smacking against each other is swallowed by the moans of delirium and sinful bliss. The temperature rises to a blistering inferno as my thumb’s manipulations have pushed you right to the edge.

With a gasp, and a crack of the spine, your back nearly lifts off the bed. Your nails grab me with a grip that I know means I’ll have bruises tomorrow. Your hips clench once, then again, as your legs lock around my waist. Your body stiffens, then slowly begins to relax.

Still consumed with fervor, I watch the inner embers of your body smolder, cooling ever-so-slightly. You pant with desire as you pull me to you, kissing me thoroughly.

“More…” You pant.

-- The Delirious Bastard

Inspired by Massive Attack and their song, Angel.