5.12.2005

Fiction - Glorious Slut

I run my fingers over your naked body.

Glorious.

If you were to look down, you'd see the erection in my pants. I know,
I know... black pants hide cock easily. But when I see your
post-concert, naked body writhing, it makes me Want To Do Things.

Your eyes beckon to me, hoping that I'll give you orders.

You like when I tell you what to do.

"Spread your legs." My quiet voice commands.

A look of relief crosses your face, as you give in.

"Touch yourself." I order calmly.

You don't ask. You know where. Your fingers press against your folds,
and move up and down slowly. You let out a small moan.

"Please," You beg.

"No." I rebuke, pulling on your nipple in response.

You know better than to tell ME what to do.

"Put your fingers inside your pussy."

Your face flushes, but you do as you're told. You know better. Your
wet fingers slide in easily as your body writhes for a moment.

Excellent.

"Fuck yourself." My hoarse voice betrays my excitement.

Your fingers betray your lust. Hips meet joints as you screw yourself.
I watch eagerly, hand rubbing my crotch.

Your fingers slide in and out quickly.

"Faster." I snap.

"Uhh." You moan, your fingers now smacking against your cunt.

I pinch both your nipples, and you let out a small shriek. You body
starts to convulse as your pussy quivers and explodes.

"Yesss." I moan, grabbing my cock through my pants.

I pant as you cum. Your head turns to stare at my pants as your orgasm
subsider. I unzip my pants quickly and watch as your mouth opens.

"Suck it." I order.

Your lips greedily wrap around my cock, as I smile and moan.

Good girl.

-- The Bastard