11.29.2004

Fiction - X.18 - Crack

You're on your hands and knees.

Ass up in the air.

Begging.

I slide under you. Lick. Lick. Lick.

...

Lick.

...

Lick.

You pant.

Your legs spread a little, then close.

Lick.

Your back arches.

Fingers reach up for your lips.

Pull.

Tongue licks, then probes.

I lick my lips.

Angle my face.

Push tongue in.

Again.

And again.

Hands rub your ass and legs.

Tongue gently strokes your lips.

Thrusts in again.

Face pulls off.

...

You're wet.

...

Really wet.

I kneel behind you.

Hand finds your ass.

...

You beg.

Say it.

Say it.

Hand raises and falls swiftly.

The crack of palm meeting flesh rebounds in the room.

Hand raises and falls again.

You moan.

You beg.

For more.

Another crack.

Your head snaps up.

While mine shoves in.

You clench.

I pulse.

You release.

I withdraw.

You beg.

I thrust.

You moan.

I drill.

Flesh meets flesh.

Tip pierces wet.

Hand cracks.

Again.

Fingers entangle in hair.

Head is pulled back.

Hips plunge faster.

Breathing gets louder.

Handprint begins to form.

Crack.

Fingers dig into hips.

Pace quickens.

Bodies pulse.

Moans intermingle.

Fingers and ass tingle.

Hair is pulled tighter.

Clenching increases.

I thrust forward.

You explode.

I explode.

Your head quivers

My body shakes.

...

I moan.

...

You whimper.

...

You beg for more.

My hand cracks.

--The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.