11.24.2004

Reminder

Because I am a selfish, attention-grabbing bastard, this is a not-so-subtle reminder that my stories at Literotica are still up, and votes are still being cast for the annual Lit Holiday Contest.

And you can vote by clicking on the circle next to the '5' at the end of the story. '5' is the highest vote you can cast, so by all means... Vote.

And c'mon... you all need something to read after you eat all that turkey(for those of you in the US)! Look at this as an opportunity to rest after you eat, or to ignore the game(if you're so inclined).

Either way, go make me happy and vote '5' for Reflections. The other one... *shrug* You can be honest with that one. :)

I've been working on my self-promotional skills. Let me know how I do.

Let it Snow Pt. 2

Reflections on Lives Passed

--
The Bastard