10.27.2004

Fiction - X.7 - Pump

It was easily 15 degrees warmer downstairs. The low ceiling, small space, and entangled bodies drove the temperature above the already-sizzling summer heat. And amidst all the barely-clad tits and shaking asses, was my target.

The bass pumped out of the speakers directly into my veins. I could feel it vibrating along every part of my body. I tipped my drink back and went after her. She had friends, but so did I. I called the boys over, and nodded out at the floor. All it took was one word, and they got it:

Wingmen.

So we moved out onto the floor, grabbing some ass along the way. There were other beautiful women there, but you don't get distracted. You go after what you want.

And I always get what I want.

My guys did their thing; all dressed up, looking good, so it didn't take much to get her friends distracted. All I needed was one moment.... and there it was. I slid in, only a few feet away from her. I was overwhelmed with the possibility of moving right up against her, but tonight I was the hunter. And sometimes, you need to keep a close eye before you... pounce.

So I circled her, watching her arms wave from side to side, her hips swaying and shaking, while her breasts dripped with sweat. She saw me, then looked away. Perhaps searching for her girls? They were currently occupied with the not-so-tender hands of my boys.

I ran a finger over her neck, as the song changed. She turned her head in surprise, grinning. I slid behind her, my hand running down her back, and trailed my fingers over her ass cheeks.

She moved forward, sliding away from me, but I had already moved to the side, ending the contact. She twirled around, looking for me. I quickly moved in front of her, and placed my hands on her hips.

She pushed me away, but not hard enough to make a difference. She ran her hand through her hair, gazing up at me. She knew she was being chased, and she liked it. Her body pulsed in front of me, as she turned around, and backed into me. She leaned her head on my shoulder, as my hand moved over her stomach.

And as the music got louder and more frantic, so did our bodies. They twisted against and into each other as our blood pumped throughout our blood. The flashing lights seemed to make her dark skin gleam, as our hips rode near each other.

I snuck one hand in-between her legs, and pressed the side of my palm against her. She tightened her legs, and tried to pull away, but my other arm was under her breasts, holding her against me. As I pulled my hand upwards, I could feel her soaked thong under her mini-skirt. Her legs spread open as I watched her heaving breasts rise up and down. Her feet stopped moving as I played with her, right there on the dance floor.

She ran her hand through her hair again, and I caught it. I pulled her off the floor, over towards the men room. There was, unfortunately, a line, but I wasn't in the mood to wait. The door opened just as I got there, and I pulled her inside, cutting in front of some very-drunk guys.

"Hey! What the fu-" was all we heard, as I pushed her against the wall, locked the door, and proceeded to untie her tropical blue'n'green halter top. Pulling it off, I reached behind her, and grabbed her ass under her mini-skirt, pushing it up to her waist.

I leaned my head down and kissed her hard, my tongue sliding easily into her mouth. Her hands reached up, and pulled my neck closer to her, as she hooked one leg around my waist. She slid one hand down in-between my legs, and unbuckled my belt. I felt fresh air hit my damp cock, as she pulled it out of my pants.

I moved closer against her, breaking off our kiss, as she placed the tip of my cock against her lips. She pulled me closer, and lifted her other leg around me. I quickly grabbed her ass, and held her against the wall. She shimmied against the wall for a second, then moved her hips, her arms wrapped tight around my neck.

The pounding on the door was ignored as I pressed upward and in, my dick sliding inside her. She groaned into my shoulder, as I moved my hips into her, and then slid out. I quickly started pumping as her hips grinded against me. Her waist moved up and down, as I drove my cock inside her.

Her pussy sucked my shaft in with each thrust, her body rippling faster. Her loud moans, turned into biting, as she pressed her lips into my shirt. I winced, and slammed her body into the wall, fucking her wet hole furiously.

Her body tightened, and she screamed into my chest, her pussy contracting on my dick, as I pounded into her.

"Uh..uh...uh... uh...uh...uh.." she moaned, one leg falling to the ground, as she tried to gain a semblance of balance. I held my cock inside her, while her wet body collapsed in my arms.

I leaned down and kissed her again tenderly, and helped return her clothes to a "normal" state. After dressing myself, we opened the door to a small round of applause, while the music continued.

I watched her ass sway in front of me, paused, then grabbed her, and threw her back in the bathroom.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.