11.22.2004

Fiction - X.15 - Interview

My arms were rigid, palms pressed against early-morning cold marble. Hot water cascaded across my skin as I stood there, head bowed with liquid drops rained off my chin. In a quiet harmony of falling water and rising steam I inhaled slowly, my body warming quickly.

As I took stock of the long day ahead, I heard the old wooden door creak open. I looked to my right through the curtain, as shadows began to shift. A blurry figure lifted one leg; then the other. Two hands, one by one, raised upwards quietly.

I felt a slight but weary stirring as the curtain parted and her nubile form glided into the shower.

"What are you.." I started to say. She grinned that little grin I know so well, put a finger against my lips and shook her head. She pushed up on her toes and pressed her lips against my neck. One hand rested on my waist, while the other reached up and pushed the shower head towards the wall.

As her mouth slid towards my ear my dripping back sunk against the wall. My legs went weak when I felt her lips gently sucked on the bottom of my ear.

I let out a barely audible groan. Her hand reached up and curled behind my neck, scratching gently. Her mouth moved off my ear and breathed on it slowly. The air escaping her mouth was tinged with a slight moan.

Her hand slid from my waist to in-between my legs. I felt fingernails tracing along my shaft as her lips returned to my lobe. My fingers reached behind her and squeezed her ass.

My breathing increased as she began sucking harder on my ear. "Oh..." I moaned when her fingers wrapped around my shaft. My head leaned against the wall as blood raced throughout my system. I panted noisily while her tongue continued lathering my lobe.

Fingers wrapped loosely around me, her wrist started moving back and forth. "Fuck... " I muttered breathlessly.

With a deliciously wet slurping noise, her tongue came off my ear and attacked my lips. I responded eagerly, tongue sliding out of my mouth, only to find her finger pushed against my face. She smiled and pushed her finger against my tongue. I reluctantly let it slide back into my mouth. The look on my face must have been humorous because her smile widened, as she pushed my jaw up, closing my mouth.

Her wrist still stroking me, she leaned up and licked my lips. I kept my mouth closed, half-watching her, half-enjoying the feeling of her hand on me. Her lips, only inches from mine, pursed and pressed against mine, kissing me softly. She pulled away, turned her head slightly and kissed me again, catching my lower lips in her mouth.

She stroked my cheek with her fingers, and purred quietly into my mouth. My attention wavering back and forth, her mouth released my lip. Her tongue snaked out and licked my lips again. My hand began caressing her ass, as her mouth slid from my lips to my chin.

Her mouth slowly kissed down my neck, then straight down my chest. She reached my waist, and sunk to her knees.

My head rolled back against the wall again, as I felt her blow on my shaft. A loud moan rolled off my lips, echoing against the marble walls, when her tongue licked up one side of my shaft.

I breathlessly watched the steam twirl aimlessly, while her tongue continued licking me. Her tongue licked slowly around my tip, as my entire body twitched aimlessly. My breathing quickly became much more erratic when I felt her lips wrap around the tip.

I ran my hands through her hair, body shaking slightly. I looked down to see my stomach pushing outwards quickly, then swiftly reversed back into my abdomen. Her mouth sucked softly on the end of my cock, her fingers still wrapped around the shaft.

I watched as her mouth opened and began devouring me; Her mouth slowly sunk down my shaft, stopping somewhere before she reached the base. Her lips slid back up to the tip, then pushed back down farther.

My fingers tangled quickly in her wet hair, my breathing and moaning quickly becoming one. I felt her lips begin sliding up and down my shaft, wrist gripped around the base.

"Ohh." I cried out softly, my eyes half-open. I banged my head against the wall several times as her mouth began moving faster. She pulled her mouth off me, then quickly sucked me back in again.

One of my legs lifted up, resting on the ledge, as I grabbed the curtain-bar for leverage. I winced and moaned, as her mouth began moving faster. I could feel my body pulsing, as she continued sucking me off.

I looked down at her, my jaw half-open; her eyes met mine, as I shuddered again, my body reaching the boiling point. She gripped my shaft with her hand, and started jerking me off quickly.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... " I moaned loudly, my head shaking quickly. She stood up, hand still pumping and moved her lips to my ear.

She then spoke for the first time that morning.

"Cum." She whispered, tongue reaching out and licking my ear.

My hips jerked forward, as I gripped the curtain-bar frantically. I felt my cock explode, as she continued pumping me hard. I leaned forward, resting my head on her shoulder, as I moaned into her flesh.

"Oh... ohh..." I let out, my body shuddering again as I was wracked with waves. "Uhhhh..." I groaned, wrapping my arms around her.

She continued stroking, slowly down as my seed finished shooting out onto her. I held her, as my breathing slowly started to return to normal.

She pulled me gently forward, and grabbed the shower head, aiming it at her body. I stood behind her, as she cleaned herself. My voice was ragged when I spoke again.

"Why... What... Christ." I panted. "What did I do to deserve that?" I spat out.

She turned her head, and kissed my arm, currently wrapped around her collarbone.

"It's 'good luck' for today.'

"Oh yeah. The interview."

"Yes, the interview!" She exclaimed, smacking my arm lightly.

I was quiet for a moment.

"Don't you have an interview next week for that new position on-campus?" I asked curiously.

She turned around and grinned.

-- The Bastard

--This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.