11.21.2004

They never learn.

UKB Presents a Brief One-Act, Two-Scene Play in Stupidity.

Starring Me(The Bastard) and Her(Obnoxious bitch who I don't like very much. At. All.)

Act I, Scene I.

Last Night:

Me - "You've been pretty snippy all night."

Her - "Have not."

Me - "Have, too."

Her - "Have not."

Me - "... I'm not getting dragged into a 'have not/'have too' conversation."

Her - *Makes comment referencing my personal life, quickly crossing a line that shouldn't've been crossed*

Me - "Okay. You're going to be at the game, tomorrow, yes?"

Her - "Yes."

Me - "I'm just telling you, right now... Your ass will have my handprint on it by tomorrow night."

Her - "Will not!"

Me- *sighs, makes mental note*

Act I, Scene II

Tonight:

Her - "How the fuck am I going to explain to [her boyfriend] all the bruises on my ass?"

Me - "I couldn't possibly care less."

Her - "This is all your fault."

Me - "Well, that's what you get for being snippy."

Her - "Was not!"

Me - "You sure you want to go down -that- road with me?"

She was quiet after that.

--
The Bastard