2.18.2005

Nonfiction - Drunken Explosion

I collapsed into my bed, wide-eyed but exhausted. Another night of partying would take it's toll in the morning, I was sure. But, in the meantime, dirty thoughts parade through my head.

Too late to make any phone calls, but not too late for my right hand. And so I strip quickly, and climb under the blanket. Warm, but not hot. The tv played in the back-ground, but my attention was focued on one thing:

Release.

I wrap my fingers around my shaft (oh look! Already hard; it read my mind) and stroke gently. My eyes closed, and a smile formed on my face. I moaned slightly (as I usually do when aroused) and twisted my hips slightly.

God, I love it. My body surges with energy and lust. In my mind, images of decadence flash before me. I see her showing up at my door, wearing little. I eagerly remove her clothes, and start Doing Things To Her.

Oh, God. I can taste her. Jesus, I just... WANT.

My ass lifts off the bed, as my wrist increases the tempo. I can feel some wetness on my fingers now. Should I slow down, and enjoy it?

Fuck that. I'm trashed. I want an orgasm, NOW.

My hand moves faster. I imagine what it's like the first time I slide into her, feeling her pussy accept me, watching her face roll in pleasure.

Oh yeah. Then I gt a little rougher. I chew on her nipples, I fuck her harder. Is there someone else there? Another woman touching herself?

I can't tell. But, oh shit, that thought gets me going. Now I'm moaning in my apartment, body throbbing. My legs rub against each other, and my head sinks into the pillow. I wonder if my neighbor can hear me? I don't care.

Ohh. So close now. Yes. Yes. Harder. More. Christ, I'd fuck her. I just want to feel that... oh god. Yes.

Yes.

And in one split second, my blood rushes to the center of my body, all my energy evaporates, as if being sucked into a black hole. I hold my breath, go still...

And it hits me.

The energy slams back into me, magnified tenfold. My breath, caught in my throat, sends the release barrelling through my system. God, I almost see stars.

Another wave hits and I cry out.

....

Oh...

God.

Fuck.

....

I pant, and moan. Sweat drips down my face. My head is throbbing. Both of them. I can hear the blood racing through my system, and I laugh.

I love it.

...And now I want more.

--The Wanting Bastard.