1.19.2005

Fiction - Twinkle, Twinkle, Dirty Girl... (pt.3)

Thanks for coming. Yeah, I completely forgot I had this gig and...

Hmm? Oh, 20 years or so. Yeah, I love it. I get up there, grab the
sticks, and just have a good time. Rock, jazz, blues... it's all fun
for me. Actually, I went to college for music.

Yup, degree and everything. I'm licensed to teach and..

No, really? Piano? Huh. Small world, right.

Yeah, so I actually play more orchestral gigs, than small clubs like
this. Standing behind the orchestra... Yeah, you know what I mean.

By the way, you look absolutely smoking. I'm getting dirty looks
because the hottest chick in here is talking to me.

No, really.

Yeah.

(I want to touch you)

You need a drink? Yeah, me, too. After you.

(ohhh... look at that ass)

So, I'm surprised you came out.

Well, I appreciate it, as does the bar owner, I imagine.

I like what you did with your hair, too.

Do you really look like someone I know? That's an interesting quesion.

How does "maybe' sound?

Well you can't blame me, can you? You look stunning.

(grr.. that perfume is.. intoxicating)

No, really.

Ohh, don't play coy with me. You and I both know you spent time
figuring out what to wear.

Yes, I know all women do that, but you know exactly what I mean.

Oh, really? Okay.

You looked at your clothes, and wanted to look good. You want people
to notice you. But, you didn't want an outfit that would make people
say "Oh, she just wants to be noticed." You were looking for "Hot
damn, look at that."

You just didn't want to be obvious about it.

Heh.

You can pick your chin up off the bar.

(ah, the twinkle in your eye... and now.. there's something else behind it.)

Well, I'm brilliant, what can I say.

*laughter*

(something darker.)

What else do I know? Oh, I wouldn't want to ruin it for you.

(... I can almost...)

Really?

*leans forward*

You really want to be fucked hard.

(I want to taste you)

-- The Bastard