4.21.2005

Fiction - NiN II

You don't ask how I got the key to this room, and why no one else is in here. The band has started their second set, but we're far enough away from them and everyone else, so as not to be bothered. I can tell you're not impressed by the dim light, and shoddy furniture. Such uncertainty doesn't stop you from pushing me down onto the couch, though.

The loud bass rattles the walls as I sink back into the plush. You spread my legs apart and run your fingers up the length of my body. Legs, crotch, torso are all fair play as you hover in front of me.

You lean down, and nip at the side of my neck, mouth moving up towards my ear. Every time you do that, it drives me crazy, and you know it. So I reach up for your shirt, hoping to pull it off you and return the favor, but your hands catch mine, firmly placing them on the sofa..

"Uh uhh." You purr. You straighten up, cross your hands over your chest, grab the top, and pull it off. I see my favorite pair of breasts, clad only in a black bra. My cock is pushing up at my pants now.

As you lean down to continue working your magic on my neck and mouth, I hear the zipper to those tight pants go down. I don't see them slide off your sultry body, but I hear the soft leather pants fall to the ground.

The combination of the muffled words being sung from one room away and seeing you float over me in nothing but a bra, makes me want to screw you right then and there. You're a dirty angel in the darkness.

You push my legs together, and raise one leg onto the couch. You slide over my crotch, and settle your hips directly over my hardened dick. Your mouth presses against mine eagerly. Your fingers entwine behind my neck, as our wet lips meet. Kissing you is always a challenge; We both want to win so bad, we'll keep fighting until one of us gives up.

The band has started their second song, but it's background music at best. The kissing is hard and passionate, as our hands move over our cheeks and necks. Two tongues entwine while our heads move back and forth

You press your body down, hips swiveling deliberately. You body moves towards one eager purpose as your mouth slides across my chin and up to my ear.

A guitar riff sings as I inhale and exhale slowly; I sink into the bliss of having my ear nibbled until something changes.

Abruptly, my mind is pulled away. Something's wrong. My eyes shoot open and flicker across the room. So intent on devouring my neck and ears, you don't notice my attention being draw elsewhere.

A brief flash catches my eye. Over in the corner, I see something sticking out in the darkness.

A slight curve of yellow. No, not yellow. Blond. Yes.

Blond.

Blond hair.

Someone else is in here with us.

This isn't good. What do I-

The curve of hair becomes a full head of hair, as a shape takes form. Her locks surround her face, as she leans forward. A single finger presses against pouty dark-red lips. It takes a second for the message to sink in.

Shh.

Hmm. Okay. She wants to watch.

...That works for me.

I turn my attention back to your ministrations. Our mouths still fight, but we're beyond caring who wins. We're in it for the lust, now.

You pull away, and push your sweaty hair away from your face. You lean in, and breath on my ear for a moment before speaking.

"I want you in me," your husky voice demands.

I can think of no other words I enjoy hearing come out of your mouth, besides those. I don't know what's gotten into you tonight, but I don't care.

I reach up, and unsnap the back of your bra. You respond by reaching in-between my legs, and unzipping my pants. Like an automatic lever, my cock pops up.

You slide off me, grab my jeans and pull them off quickly. You glide back down my legs, and hold your body over my erect dick.

I look across the room, to see the blonde girl's mini-skirt hiked up to her waist. One hand is pressed against her wet flesh, and her middle finger is inside her pussy.

Damn.

Your fingers wrap around my shaft, reminding me of what's going on in front of me. When I feel the tip of my cock push against your lips, all I see is you. My dirty angel.

For one moment, there is nothing but the blood racing through my body, one chord echoing from the band, and the feeling of you being there with me. Our bodies, impatient as ever, decide that there's been enough waiting. In one swift move, I push upwards, as you flow downwards.

You impale yourself. Your head rolls back, as your fingers dig into my shoulders, holding on for leverage. Your aching pussy sucks on my dick, and contracts several times.

It is delicious and wonderful, the way you rest on top of me. You shudder and emit a series of long breaths. Your body starts moving in small circles as you use my cock as a drill.

"More," my voice croaks out.

Your feet curl under my thighs, as you push up off my crotch. I open my mouth, and pull your chest closer to my face. You lift one breast up, nipple pointing towards my lips. Your fingers wrap around my head as I begin hungrily sucking on your tit.

Your hips quickly increase their tempo, as your body slides up and down my shaft. You gasp when my mouth tightens on your breast. My teeth bite gently at your nipple; you respond by dragging your nails across the back of my neck.

I pull you tighter against me, and move my hands to your spine. I grab and pull at your back, as your arms wrap around me.

My eyes shoot open, remembering the blond-haired girl. One of her hands is grabbing her tit, and.. jesus.

Two fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy.

One hand moves down to your ass and smacks it.

And then again.

You moan, and press your teeth into my shoulder. A sharp stab of pain jolts through my body. My fingers dig into your waist, and begin forcing you down on my dick.

The rhythm is frenzied, as our bodies wrap around each other, and the band's finale pumps throughout the room. The blond is finger-fucking herself into oblivion, while we fuck the hell out of each other.

Small, hard moans escape your mouth, as your pussy glides up and down my shaft. My hands alternate from guiding your hips, and spanking your ass.

The moans get louder as you fuck me faster. I can hear your wet pussy smack against my pubic bone, and feel your juices drowning my thighs. I smack your ass again, and you emit a loud "Uh."

I raise one hand, and drag my nails down your spine, just as your pussy tightens on my shaft. Your body stiffens, rises up several inches, then crashes down on me. You yelp as you lift off again. My cock strains and boils over My balls tighten and pulse upwards. You feel me shooting inside you, just as your body convulses happily.

Your let out a series of hard, short breaths, while my mouth clamps down on your breast. In the dim light, I can see the blond writhing on the other couch, as she, too, cums.

Your body writhes frantically; your arms hold me so tight, I wonder if you'll ever let go. Your arms slowly relax, and your breathing slows to almost-regular, while my dick continues pumping inside you. You continue grinding your body into mine, as you slowly start to come down.

You let out a small, weary laugh.

"That was," you pant, "Unbelievable."

I nod my head in agreement, unable to speak due to shallow breathing. Our arms are like tentacles, wrapped around each other.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the blond awkwardly stand up, and raggedly adjust her clothing. She looks over at me and mouths two words.

"Thank you."

I wink wearily in response, and carefully watch as she pulls back into the darkness. A few seconds later, I hear the sound of metal scraping against wood, and a slight creak.

"What was that?" You ask, turning your head slightly.

"Nothing important. " I answer honestly, "But I think we should get going before we get caught in here."

"Yeah," You mumble. You stand up slowly, and stretch. I watch you put your clothes back on. Your body is covered in a film of sweat, and seeing your breasts stand straight out makes me hard. God, I want to fuck you again.

"Y'know," I say casually, "I can probably get us tickets to tomorrow night's show. But only if we do this again." I run my fingers across your stomach.

You grin up at me.

"Mm, okay." Your laugh is wonderfully dirty.

I smack your ass as we leave the room.

- The Rhythmic Bastard