12.14.2004

Fiction - X.14 - Reflection

Her ass, already red, slid down slowly, then paused. My head perched up against a pillow, I looked across the room, watching her face in the mirror.

Red cheeks and half-open concentrated eyes foretold but one emotion: Pure, wanton lust. My hand snaked around her chest, as I felt her slide down my shaft again. I felt juice dripping onto my thigh, as my fingers found her breast and squeezed.

She moaned. Her hand clasped over mine, tightening on her chest. She pushed up with her knees, and sank down onto me, crevice swallowing me whole.

In the reflection, I stared at her, as she rose up and down, riding me intently. My fingers scratched over her breast gingerly, as she moved one hand in-between her legs.

I watched, mesmerized, as her fingers slid over her clit, rubbing fervently. Her head rolled onto her shoulders, as her body sank onto my cock, and rotated around my hips. Her body squeezed and tightened on my shaft, finger sliding up and down.

She moaned, as I stared. Her hips rose slightly, then pushed down quickly onto my body, as my back arched in frustration. I could feel my shaft throbbing inside her, as her hand began moving faster.

Her head snapped back, moan getting louder, as she began humping me quickly. Her body pushed up off her knees a few inches, and then down again rapidly, while sweat ran down her chest.

I reached up and grabbed her ass, pushing up and down, as her fingers excited her clit. My hands raised her ass up higher each time, allowing her to impale herself with each fall.

She cried out in ecstasy, as her body slumped downwards, and her pussy spasmed. Ripples of flesh surrounded my dick as she erupted, juices dribbling onto my crotch.

I dug my nails into her hips, as she exploded on top of me. She leaned forward, breasts scratched and sweaty, breathing rapidly.

I sat up slightly, and moved my hand in-between her legs. She tensed, then relaxed, as I started rubbing her spot again.

"May I?" I chuckled.

"Yessss." She purred.

--The Bastard