12.02.2004

Fiction - X.19 - Talk?

Hey.

...

Hey.

I'm sleeping, woman.

Can we talk?

... please let this be a dream.

I just.. please?

No.

I'll let you touch my breasts.

... Hmm.

Really.

... I don't trust you.

....

....

Better?

Hm. Yes. Talk.

I had a bad day at work.

Mm hmm.

... what are you doing?

Nothing. Continue.

... okay. So, I had a...

...

...

...

You really shouldn't be doing that. I'm trying to talk.

Mm hmm. Do you want me to stop?

I really.... ohh.

Heh.

I'm just... *breathes*

...

God.

*chuckle*

... *whisper* grab them harder.

... like that?

*moan*

Heh. That's what I thought.

Mmm.

Then again, I could...

Oh. oh....*sigh*

Should I stop with...

No.

You sure?

YES.

You're wet.

*moan* Yeah, I don't know how that could've...

Oh, I have an idea. Of course, I could just...

...uh.

What did you want to talk about, now?

... mmm.

No, you had a bad day.

I don't.. it's not... God.

Really. I'm a sensitive 90's man. Talk to me.

Uh It's not the.. uh uh uh uh...

Oh my. I really did think you wanted to talk.

You... you're... horrible...

I know. And you love it.

...

...

God.

That's it, baby.

I... uh... Don't...

...

Oh. Oh. OH!

...

*loud gasp*

...

*Shudder*

...

uh... uh... uh... uh...

...

*collapse*

*quiet chuckle*

You....

That's what you get for waking me up.

--The Bastard

-- I received so much positive feedback on the last story, Crack, that I decided to try the same style again. Plus, I wanted to get another story done before I left. Hoped you liked.

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.