11.30.2004

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Sexkitten was treated JUST RIGHT over the holidays:

"...I spent a lot of time naked... aked on B's couch with my legs spread, his face fastened at my snatch and my clit between his teeth. I held him tightly between my thighs, one hand pressing on the back back of his head. I couldn't get enough. I bucked and writhed at his face while he gobbled my shaved little pussy. And damn, talk about a persistent tongue."

Oh, it gets much better than that, too.

B., whomever you are, I gotta give you credit. That's a fantastic idea. You kept the power in your hands, and made her want you even more.

Fantastic.

...

I'm going to have to try this sometime.

--

I've switched to Gmail. Holy shit, I can't believe I've stayed with Hotmail this long. Organization, speed... it's got it all.

So, that's my new e-mail account.

the DOT kinky DOT bastard AT gmail DOT com

In case you're wondering... I'm trying to stay free of the spam bots, hence the funky spelling.

--The Bastard