12.10.2004

Fiction - X.17 - Sweet

Anxiously, we waited for the inevitable 'ding'. I looked over at her, as she licked her lips playfully..

"Not. Fair." I murmured, as a metallic sound signified the arrival of the elevator. Metal doors opened, an elderly couple strolling into the hallway.

We walked quickly into the elevator, hands randomly touching. Her face was flushed from the wine, mine from the wine and the erection sticking straight up inside my pants. I hit the button for my floor, and leaned against the wall.

I watched as she slid in front of me, and pressed her ass directly into my crotch. Her leather mini-skirt rubbed against my crotch, swaying up and down, then moving from side-to-side. She flipped her head around, dark brown hair framing lusty eyes.

I put my hand on her mini-skirt and lifted upwards. She eagerly pressed her bare flesh back into me. My hands moved up and down her legs, as she lifted her hair, and rested her head on my shoulder.

My hands reached up to her chest, bravely playing with her large breasts through her sweater. She moaned in approval, head turning into my neck. My fingers pressed into her breasts, pulling and playing with them, as the elevator 'dinged'.

But not for our floor.

I let go of her breasts slowly, as the door opened. She straightened up, and pushed her skirt-down. Her flushed face panted, as the elderly couple walked in, smiled naively in our direction, and pressed the button for another floor.

The doors closed, as their backs turned away from us. My crotch pushed forward, pressing into her ass. Her body tensed, then pressed back. The elevator was silent, except for our conspicuous breathing.

The elderly man turned around, and stared at me. I looked at him briefly, and smirked. He smiled back broadly.

Good for you, his eyes said.

You better believe it, mine responded.

Tne elevator reached our floor, and we strode off quickly. I looked behind me, only to see the old man reach behind his wife, and grab her ass. She jumped, and he laughed. He caught my eye, and winked.

Good for you, I chuckled quietly.

My attention returned to the brunette-haired vixen in front of me. I pointed to the right, and we half-walked, half-ran down to my hotel room.

She stood behind me, hand squeezing my arm, as I popped the door open and pulled her inside. I pressed her quickly against the wall, as the door closed behind us. My hands quickly lifted her skirt, as our lips began their mutual feast.

Her skirt bunched around her waist, my fingers pressed against her bare pussy. Digits met wet flesh, as I began stroking her lips.

She reached up, rubbing her hand through my short hair. I moved my knee in-between her legs, as my fingers continued massaging her pussy.

She pulled away from me, dark hair matting her face.

"The bed," She whispered. We turned, and headed towards the middle of the room, as we both quickly shed most of our clothing.

She sat down on the bed, sweater and skirt already on the floor. She looked up at me, as her bra came off. Her eyes travelled down to my waist, where my boxers failed to hide my erection. She reached out with both hands, pulled my dick out, and promptly engulfed it with her mouth.

My hands reached for her hair, as her tongue slid up and down my shaft. Her mouth moved feverishly, attempting to devour me.

I pushed her back on the bed, and laid her down on her back. I laid next to her, while her fingers grabbed my cock and began stroking. She sat up, and crossed over my body, her mouth over my crotch.

I impulsivley grabbed her right leg, and pulled it over my head. I reached up, grabbed her hips and pressed her pussy right against my face.

Her wet flesh rubbed against my face, as she impaled her mouth onto my dick. I licked upwards, tongue tasting wet pussy.

Her lips wrapped around my shaft, as my tongue licked her lips. My hands pulled on her body, as her legs pushed closer to my head. I eagerly slid my tongue inside, her body pulsing on my face.

She moaned into my crotch, as my tongue probed her wet hole. Her legs tightened around my head, thighs pressed against my face, while my tongue slid in and out.

I felt her mouth begin swallowing me, lips pushing down my shaft. The feeling of her warm, wet mouth, sent a shock through my system. I pulled my tongue out, and slid it up to her clit. Her body went rigid, as my tongue flicked her clit several times.

Another moan escpaed her mouth, as she began face-fucking my cock. I slid my fingers up to her lips, and pushed them in without abandon. As her face fucked my dick, my fingers fucked her cunt.

The tempo of her mouth moving up and down increased, as did my fingers. I twisted my head, nad pressed my mouth against her clit, sucking hard. My fingers pumped into her faster, as her body began writhing over my face.

Her cheeks tightened sharply, as she tightened her mouth on my cock. I could feel my balls stir, as her body twisted on top of me. The fingers fucked faster, as her mouth sucked harder. I felt my balls tighten, as my body tensed underneath her.

My hand dug into her hips, as my crotch shot upwards, cock exploding. Her pussy pressed against me, juice leaking, as her moans climaxed, orgasm jolting through her pussy.

Our bodies erupted into each other, as our bodies heaved back and forth. I laid my head back, panting, as her mouth finished swallowing the rest of my cum. My lips, drenched with her sweet
fluids, smiled.

She curled up next to me and yawned.

Seconds later, we passed out.

--The Bastard

- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.