10.15.2004

Fiction - X.3 - Please

She walked out of the shower, a soft white towel loosely wrapped around her. My hands grabbed at the towel, ripping it off her.

"What are y-?" was all she could sputter before I had her pushed against the wall, my cock pointing straight up against her. I moved my hips slightly, letting her feel my shaft against her naked body.

"Don't." She whispered, her ass pushing back against me. Her mind says no, but her body...

"Don't what." I said slyly into her ear. I moved my mouth down to her shoulder and bit gently into her skin, not waiting for a response. Her head tilted back, her body grinding backwards.

Her head turned, and I watched her lips open.

"I'm going to be la-." The sentence didn't even finish as I grabbed her hair, and pushed her tight against the wall.

"You know how this works," I snapped. "And yet, you make your comments, and try to play your games. I know what you want."

I ground my hips into her ass, and I felt her legs push together, trying to raise her hips higher. I twisted my fingers in her hair, yanking her head back again. She let out a small shriek.

"Please. " She moaned loudly.

"Please....what." I replied laughingly, twisting her hair just a little harder.

She winced, her mouth open, as she panted in pain and lust. "Please..." she groaned again, trying to lie her head against the wall in defeat.

"Please fuck me." She panted.

Holding her hair in my hand, I dragged her painfully - and voluntarily - to the bed, where I threw her on her stomach. I reached up and dragged my nails down her back. Her head snapped back, her body arching beautifully.

I slid next to her on the bed, and kneaded my fingers into her ass cheeks. She moaned into the bed, as my fingers slid inbetween her legs, stroking her thighs.

"On your hands and knees." I commanded, my voice quivering with need. She acquiesced quickly, her body taut and wet with water and sweat. She looked back at me, eyes full of lust.

"Please.." she whispered.

My hand raised quickly and landed hard on her ass. She winced, her head falling. I smacked her ass again, hearing the contact echo in the room around me. I maneuvered behind her, and placed one hand in-between her legs, the palm pressing hard against her lips.

I abruptly slid one finger inside her, only to find her drenched. My finger was quickly soaked as I moved it back and forth. She moaned, her hips pushing backwards.

I pulled my finger out, and let my throbbing cock take it's place. Pushing the tip at her entrance, I felt her body tense up, then stretch like a purring cat. I looked up to see her lick her lips, as my hips rammed forward suddenly.

"Oh.." she moaned, her body sliding backwards, her inner flesh pulsing on my cock. "Ohhh.. yesss.." Her head tilted upwards, lower lips sticking out.

I responding by withdrawing, and thrusting back inside her quickly. I moved my hips back and forth, driving into her wet hole, her hips eagerly accepting me. Each thrust was slightly faster than the last, the room filling with the sounds of moans and two bodies smacking into each other.

I reached up, grabbed her hair, and pumped my hips faster. There is no substitute for the feel of a tight, warm, wet pussy on a man's cock. It made my own moans not only vocal, but loud. I cursed with each thrust inside her, my head rolling on my shoulders. I tightened my fingers in her hair, her moans of lust n0w tinged with pain.

My free hand slid over her hips, and down to her ass. Lifting it in the air, I brought it down on her cheeks with a loud -smack-. And then again. And again. With each thrust of my cock, her ass became more and more flushed, turning red quickly.

Her moans turned to shrieks. I felt her body start to gyrate as I fucked her faster, trying to do no more than tear her apart from the inside. I cursed and grunted, smacking her ass, and then digging into her hips with my hands, holding on as she tensed, and then screamed, exploding onto my cock.

I felt her body shake as her pussy rippled, hips still gyrating towards me. Her head was buried in the bed, her arms wrapped around it, moans coming through as her orgasm washed over her.

I kept pulsing in and out of her, gradually slowing down. I pulled out, as her body fell on her side, and curled up behind her.

She turned around slowly, and gently pushed me on my back. She slid down between my legs, and looked up at me, her chin inches away from my protruding cock.

"Please?" She panted.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.