10.28.2004

Fiction - X.10 - Whore

Look, you can mouth off all you want. Really. Because -I- know, in the end, you’ll get yours. I'll show up, with that pissed-off look in my eyes, and at first... you'll keep pushing me. Because, that's what you do. And once you realize that I'm Not Fucking Around, you'll either a: change the subject(more likely) or b: backtrack(less likely...as in probably not)

And that's when I slam you against the wall. I imagine that you start thinking, "Um, shit. I think I'm in trouble." and "Um...god. I feel his cock pressing against my lower back". Remember I'm 6 foot 4, darling, and I don't take shit. Ever.

So, your breasts are pressed against the wall, quite uncomfortably. And, y'know, I don't care. You feel my hands reach up to your shoulders, and just drag their way down your back, to your ass. I grab your ass, and press my nails into them hard. Unfortunately, your clothes are in the way. You make a comment sarcastically implying that it doesn't hurt.

So I raise my hand over my head, and bring it crashing down, on your ass.

You jump. Oh, did -that- hurt? So very sorry.

I calmly tell you to take your bottoms off. You, smartly, decide to remove them without comment. And to what do my wondering eyes do appear? Not a sleigh and a reindeer, but a little black thong.

Whore, I whisper. You shiver, the bottom half of your body cold.

So I smack your ass again. And again. That's a lot of hand, hitting your cheeks. Your body is heaving up and down, breathing heavily. I pull your hair back sharply, then push you forward, twisting your upper torso against the wall. I hope your tits are in some pain.

Because we know that's what you like, don't you?

I unzip my pants, and let the shaft of my cock rest against you. You let out a small sigh, and try to push your ass back against me. I step back, and smack your ass two more times, bringing my rigid palm down on your cheeks. Your forehead meets the wall as you absorb the pain.

Oh, my. Someone's looking a bit flushed, aren't they?

I press my fingers at your lower back, and drag my nails down your asscheeks, sliding in-between them. Your body shifts as I scrape at your skin. My fingers slide your thong to the side, as they find one hole... then the other. My fingers find your lips, and stroke back and forth.

You moan out loud, your body surrendering eagerly. Your hips flex and twist, as my fingers rub slowly, pushing forward towards the wall, then back to me. Your body rocks with my hand. But we both know it won't be enough to satisfy your slutty cravings, will it?

You want more, you just won't admit it. Well, not yet.

The thong lies on the floor where it had fallen down your legs as my middle finger pushes inside you; you gasp. It slides in easily. You're drenched.

Whore.

I turn my wrist, twisting it inside you, and then pull out. I push in again. Harder. It goes in farther, several inches easily. But, not all the way, not yet. I pull out, and push in again. It slides in so easily, I can already feel the palm of my hand getting soaked and wrinkled.

I twist my finger, changing the angle of entry, as I push inside you once more. You feel the tip of my finger rubbing against the inside of your pussy, and your body flinches. I pull it out... and push two fingers in.

Hard. And Fast.

And then I start twisting my wrist in-between your legs. Rotating one way, then the other. And my other hand reaches up between you and the wall, and grabs one tit, and squeezes.

Your head shoots back, as pain arcs through your chest. Your breathing is ragged, now. I laugh at your discomfort, grab your tit again, and twist -that- in my hands.

All the while, you feel those rotating fingers inside you; they twist, they writhe, and they drive you fucking crazy. There's no release to be had, only exquisite torture and pleasure.

My hand releases your tit, and slides down to your soft spot, directly above your wet lips. I find it easily, and stroke it slowly. Your body bucks, feeling the not-so-sensitive contact in a very-sensitive place.

You feel the tip of my finger stoking it up and down... up and down. Then pressing harder, grinding it against your hips. Your response is loud moans. Oh, no more smartass comments? Yeah, didn't think so.

I pull my rotating fingers out, and slam them in, straight and hard. My palm slides backwards slowly, emptying your aching pussy, and rams them in again. One long, deep thrust in, slowly leaving your hole vacant, followed by a hard thrust in, my hands slamming against your pussy.

My finger pushes hard against your clit, rubbing it in circles, as your hips buck to-and-fro. Between my cock rubbing behind you, the two fingers in your twat, and the flesh on your clit... you don't know what to think. And I don't think your really care.

You're getting close now, I can feel your blood flowing, the way your head is tossing from side-to-side... the moans. Oh, you so DO enjoy being ravaged, don't you?

So I stop.

I grab you by the hair, and throw you against your kitchen table. You place your hands instinctively around on the wood top, and push your ass out. You know what you want.

Whore.

I move behind you, pushing my cock down with one hand. The other hand..... Smack. Smack. Smack. You cry out, feeling me hit your ass again. Halfway through that cry-turned-almost-begging, I push the tip of my dick inside you, and thrust forward quickly.

Your head falls forward, hair surrounding your face. This is what you wanted, isn't it?

Whore.

I pull out... and ram back in again. Your pussy sucks me in with abandon, your ass pushing back to me, begging for attention. Well, far be it for me to....

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

And then you scream, as I begin pounding away at your pussy. I grab your hips with the offending hand, and dig my nails in. You curse, feeling those fingers rake into your flesh. They slide down your ass again, scraping your cheeks, while my cock rams into you again and again.

You moan again, as my finger finds your puckered hole, and pushes in roughly. Like a cat, your entire body tenses, back pressing downwards, then up again. You feel my balls smacking against you, as I drive into you harder, thrusting faster. My finger slowly...torturously... twists and stretches your hole.

Your pussy clamps down on me, in a final, unconscious, exerted effort, to retain control.

Yeah. Right.

I slide backwards, and slam into you as hard as I can, pushing my finger inside you at the same time. Your head pops up in agony and pleasure, as I thrust into you again. I reach up, and grab your breast with my free hand, and buck into you hard. All those fingers and hands and shaft drilling and torturing and fucking you…

Whore.

Just like you want it. You give in, now. Totally, willingly, taking everything you get, because that's what you want.

Whore.

And then you explode, hand pounding against the table, body lurching one way and the next, hips writing all over the place, while you feel me entrenched in both your holes. You spasm, and moan, and then collapse, a wet, sweaty heap.

I pull out, your body flinching and sore. I look down at my pussy-drenched cock and grin.

Whore.

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.