10.20.2004

Business

I've sent some e-mails out to people who had sent me feedback, based on my stories, over the last year or two from Lit.

So, I guess a "Hi" is an order.

Hi. How ya doin'.

I should note that I am seriously considering a follow-up to my X-mas story "Let it Snow", that I had posted last year. And I have to finish "Time Runs Wild", at some point, too. Hrm. I actually have started a sequel to LiS started, entitled (surprise, surprise) Let it Rain.

Hmm. Project for November, I think.

--

I have gone through and re-titled most of the entries so far, here at UKB. This is so I can track (and keep track of) what I'm writing. The system is pretty straightforward:

- The "S" entries are non-kinky stories.

- The "X" stories are the kinky, dirty, naughty, filthy-minded stories you probably shouldn't be reading, but do anyways. Good for you.

- The "L" entries are e-mail, letter or correspondence-based. They are in the same vein as the "X" stories.

The numbering system is just that, numbering. And, yes, I'm keeping the one-title format for the "X" stories, for now. We'll see what happens.

So.

Go Read. And touch, and moan, and... well, you get the point.

S.