11.17.2004

Fiction - X.12 - Red

Her eyes flare defiantly.

"I will not." She snaps.

"Really." My steely voice bounced off the black walls.

"Yes, and.." Her voice caught as I took one step closer.

"What're you.." Her eyes widened, as my hand slid up to her neck.

"You were saying?" My voice continued.

"I don't..." Hey eyes fluttered. My fingers stroked under her ears.

"Ohh." She murmured, head rolling back. Her eyes opened up quickly.

"No no no no..." She snarled, pushing me away.

I chuckled, and got back in front of her.

"Take off your shirt." I commanded quietly.

She shook her red hair and stared at me, refusing me with her eyes.

"You know better." My voice hinted dangerously.

Her lips trembled, as she reached down, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She pulled up on it, fingers clenched on her white blouse. She released the top, as her clenched fists returned to her sides.

"So." My eyes narrowed. "That's how it's going to be?"

Her chin lifted up, staring at me.

My arms reached out, as her hands pulled down on her shirt. To her dismay, my hands grabbed directly under the collar, and pulled in opposite directions.

Her jaw dropped as the sound of buttons bouncing on the hard wood floor echoed in her ears.

"Oh god," She moaned, as I pulled her shirt off her limp body. She stood there, wearing a black satin strapless bra.

I reached behind her head, and pulled her hair back. My throat let out a small growling noise, as I ran one finger up her neck to her chin, and then tapped her lips several times.

She stood there, immobile. My lips brushed by her ears.

"I know you're wet." I said calmly.

She said nothing, as her cheeks started to turn as red as her hair. Her breathing was short and quick.

"Now..." My quiet voice got her attention.

"Take off your bra."

Her body tensed. Her breathing quickened, then slowed down. I felt her head relax, as her hands slide behind her, and unclasped her bra. It stayed in her hand for a moment, as her breasts came free.

Her shoulders sunk, and she dropped it to the floor.

I moved my head down, cupped one breast, and pointed it to my lips. Our eyes met in a clash of wills, as my lips slowly sucked her nipple into my mouth. My tongue licked around it, then rubbed it several times.

She closed her eyes, moaned, and gave in.

"I hate you." She whispered, her fingers in my hair.

"No, you don't." I smirked, pulling off my mouth, as both hands began fondling her breasts.

She was quiet for a moment.

"No, I don't." She gave in, her hands reaching down to my waist.

"Say it." I ordered, my hands grabbing her breasts hard.

"Oh, god..." She winced, face deeply flushed, red curls bouncing off her sweaty cheeks.

"Say it." I twisted her breasts .

"I can't..." She moaned.

"You know you want to."

"I just.... damn you." She cursed.

She moved her head, and looked at me, eyes boiling over with passion.

"Fuck me." She said, her eyes wanting.

"Please." She begged again, as she reached down and unzipped her dark navy pants, pushing them to the floor.

--The Bastard.

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.