5.24.2005

Nonfiction - Inappropriate

I love the way you taste.

I know, I know, I shouldn't say it quite like that. I can be uncouth, and crude, and talk about inappropriate things, at the most inappropriate times, but, still... I love to taste you.

Maybe it's the way your legs spread on command for me (or the way you do it automatically). Or the way your thighs squeeze my skull, when my tongue is inside you. Or the way you breathe.

Yes. The way you breathe.

It's such a little thing, really, but when your breathing turns to a series of hard puffs, then I know where your body is heading. And I know that I'm helping you along the way.

But listening to you breathe hard, on the edge of moaning... It's such a turn-on. Why? Because you know that I get off on you getting off.

I get turned on.

I know, it's inappropriate for me to talk about these things, but still... When I feel your flesh on my lips, I get excited. In the good way, and the dirty way.

Tasting you is just... Heaven? Maybe? I know, I know... It's such a cliche...

But I love licking your pussy. The way your flesh has it's own contour, and special spots, and the way it gets wet. Yes, when it gets wet, and I can slide my fingers in you, then it's glorious.

Absolutely glorious.

And that's when your hips twist against my face, and your arms grab me in multiple locations. All of which, I love. Because the more turned on you get, the more turned on I get. Watching you get closer and closer to eruption, from in-between your legs, is wondrous.

My tongue pulses inside you, occasionally pausing for me to swallow the random juices and moisture that are covering most of my face.

You're panting. I'm licking.

I look up to see your eyes closed, and mouth half-open. I dive back in eagerly, and...

Your body flares and bursts like a nova. Your back lifts off the bed. I can see your erect nipples.

Mmmm. I love the way they taste, too.

My face smells like you. I love it. Your body continues it's rise, and then slowly falls back down.

...

I love the way you taste.

-- The Bastard.