5.22.2005

Fiction - Join me

I open the door slowly, being careful not to disturb you. Several feet away, your naked silhouette relaxes behind the curtain. The steam obscures my vision, but not my hearing.

I can't see you properly, but I know that your back is against the wall, with your legs apart. Your finger is moving up and down over your clit.

When I hear you quietly moan my name, I reach down to my naked cock, and stroke quickly.

There are days when my lust and need overwhelms you. Then there are the very-rare moments, when a morning-fuck isn't enough. For you.

When I think of how repressed you used to be, I just get even more turned on. My fingers tighten around my shaft as a smile broadens across my face.

I hear your breaths come quicker. You're very excited, I can tell. My wrist moves up and down, trying to catch up with you.

Through the mist and curtain, I see your hand move. Oh, you're grabbing your tit. God, I want you so bad right now.

No. Nononono. I need to let you finish.

I imagine your eyes closed, mouth open, as you pant louder. My name echoes again, as your moans get louder. I keep my mouth clamped shut; I don't want to interrupt.

Your moans increases, as your voice goes shrill. You pant, moan, and almost-scream.

Then you scream.

I hear you beg my name, and I can't stop my balls from releasing my lust. It comes spewing out, mere seconds after your own body erupts. I look down to see my cock spewing outwards all over the bathroom floor. I really couldn't care less.

I hold the doorframe with one hand, as my body weakens and relaxes. I hear you pant, and watch as your body turns to stand under the shower, letting the water rain down on you.

I pull away, and go sit on the bed.

From the shower, you unexpectedly call out.

"So, are you going to join me, or what?"

I laugh, and run back inside the bathroom.

Minutes later, we're both moaning again.

--The Bastard.