11.25.2004

Fiction - X.16 - Pressure

She pulled me quickly into the bathroom.

"Hey, what're you.." I exclaimed softly.

"Shh!" She whispered, unbuckling my belt. "My parents are out there!"

I watched my pants fall to the floor quickly, as her fingers snuck into my boxers.

"You're nuts, you know. " I grinned. She smiled up at me, as she undid her jeans, and pushed them and her panties down to the cold bathroom floor. She grabbed my hand, and placed it between her legs. Closing my hand, she kept my first finger straight, and pressed it against her clit.

"Jesus," I chuckled. "I told you the wine was str-"

I was interrupted by her mouth pressing up against me, as she held my finger against her small bump. Her tongue pushed inside my mouth passionately as my finger instinctively rubbed up and down slowly.

Her lips pulsed energetically, as her tongue slide in and around my mouth. She leaned back against the wall, pulling me with her.

"Mmm..." She purred, as my finger slipped lower, feeling her moist lips. She kissed me again, harder, the other hand reaching up to my head. In the back of my mind, I realized I was being devoured.

At that point, I didn't really care.

I reached up, and grabbed her breast. My finger pushed into her shirt, but she pushed my hand away.

"No," She panted "My parents will know!"

I frowned. "Like they're not going to notice our pants all wrink-?" She cut me off again by pushing my finger inside her pussy.

"Oh.." I whispered, finger sliding in and out quickly. Her hips immediately rolled in response to my digit probing her inner depths.

She pressed her lips to my neck, biting gently. I let out a small "uh", as her mouth trailed up and down my taut skin, nibbling and sucking. Her hand kept thrusting my finger inside her, while her other hand rubbed my cock.

I tasted wine on her lips as she kissed me again, then turned around. She put her hands on the sink, and pushed her ass back towards me. She turned her head around, and stared.

"Fuck me." She ordered.

I stepped forward, pushed my boxers down, and stroked my shaft. I moved behind her, pressing my shaft down. She reached back, and pulled her lips apart. I pulled my hips back and thrust forward eagerly.

She grunted as I slid deep inside her with one stroke. I placed one hand on her hip, and she began thrusting forward and back. I grabbed her body, held it, and pushed my shaft inside her quickly.

My body withdrew from her warmth, as I rubbed the tip up and down her lips teasingly.

She growled.

I chuckled and pumped back into her, repeatedly. Her heavy breathing got louder as her hands gripped the sink tight. Her head bowed down, trying to silent the sound of her breathing.

But she couldn't silence the wet sounds coming from in-between her legs. Her moist lips spread with each passing stroke, a delicious slurping noise erupting from her pussy. I gripped her hips hard and quietly pounded into her. I felt her body contract, pressing against my shaft as I semi-deliriously continued pumping into her.

She panted quietly, as the sound of footsteps was heard outside the door.

She pushed back against me, sliding her body back and forth, her body convulsing. I reached around, found her clit again, and pressed down on it firmly. Her hips tensed, then shuddered.

She pushed back against my waist hard, and gripped my cock like a vise. Her pussy rippled, wet flesh clamping around my cock, swallowing it hole. Her body jerked, as a small, guy-wrenching moan escaped her lips.

Her body tightened again, as I closed my eyes and exploded. She gasped as my hips pushed forward ferociously, the tip erupting inside her. My head rolled backwards, as pent-up emotion and liquid flew into her.

My body slid back and jerked forward again, the eruption continuing, as she rested against me. I felt her body tighten again, as an aftershock ran through her.

She moaned softly. I pulled out tenderly.

I heard footsteps again. We quickly threw our wrinkled clothes back on, faces flushed. I stood in front of her, as I zipped up pants.

I opened the door, her mother walking around the corner.

"Yeah, there is something weird with the water pressure." I spit out quickly.

Her mother paced towards us. "What's wrong with the water? Is that where you've been?"

"Yeah," her flushed daughter replied. "Something was wrong with the sink, but I think it's fixed now. He's good with his hands."

I grinned weakly at her mother. She stared at us for a second, then turned away, muttering something about talking to her husband about the "damn water again".

I relaxed against the door frame wearily and waited for the footsteps to recede. I turned to my red-faced girlfriend.

"Nothing seemed wrong with the pressure to me." She grinned, walking out of the bathroom.

I pushed her back in, and shut the door. My hands reached for her pants, and pushed them back to the floor. She grabbed my pants, unzipped it hurriedly, pushed my pants down to my knees, and turned around.

I slid in her quickly, her hold drenched with both our juices

"No..." She panted, as my hips began thrusting.

"Nothing wrong at all."

-- The Bastard

-- This is fiction, of the erotic variety. There's a sidebar, on the right, listing more of my stories. Enjoy.