3.10.2005

Nonfiction - Life Continues

Blew through a wonderful account of the rise and (soon-to-be) fall of Michael Eisner at Disney. DisneyWar is a lengthy, detailed account of his time as head of the prestigious company. It details his successes, failures, and complete inability to have any faith in anyone, whatsoever.

He's the worst example of a control freak. He has no trust in anyone. Which is funny, because trust has been a topic between me and the Ex-, lately. She tells me I need to trust people more. She's probably right.

I don't want to end up like Eisner.

--

I'm thinking of getting these. (not work safe)

Moo hoo haha.

--

The thought always bordered around my sub-conscious mind, but it wasn't until today that I realized that I've always sympathized with the anti-hero personality. I've always wanted to BE the bastard; I have no idea why, although I'm willing to take a guess:

It's because I don't believe in happy endings. More to the point, I don't believe I'm going to get any for myself. And what anti-hero ever "gets the girl, and gets to live happily ever after"?

Not this bastard.

--

Several stories almost finished, kinky all, will be posted within the next couple days.

-- The Contemplative Bastard.