1.12.2005

Fiction - Twinkle, Twinkle, Dirty Girl... (pt. 2)

You're walking away.

Nonono... that won't do, not at all. Not. At. All.

But how do I...

Sigh. This is where I falter. Every time. I usually need a drink
before I even consider...

Fuck it. FUCK IT.

I grab your arm.

I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. Yes, you look just like her. Ha ha ha.

You could be her sister. Yes, really. (Not really, but I'm still
talking. Talking is good)

No, I'm not hitting on you. Well, if I was, how would I be doing?

Really.... REALLY. Huh.

Not bad for a guy who has a hard time talking to women. Yes. Really.

Well, you do look like someone I know. Plus, you've got this twinkle
in your eye, it's just... I don't know. There's something about it...

So, how about a drink sometime? Me? Oh, I'm a musician. Ha ha.. yes,
I'm the guy Mom and Dad warn you about.

Actually... I -am- the guy Mom and Dad warn you about.

Really.

So,that drink?

Yes, Tomorrow is good.

...

Heh.

(to be continued)