1.28.2005

Fiction - Twinkle, Twinkle Dirty Girl... (pt.6)

Excuse me?

No, I don't take the word "No" so easily.

Especially when I know you don't mean it.

Oh, c'mon.

Come. ON.

You and I both know what you want.

... sorry? You think you know what you want, but it's not..?

Right.

RIGHT.

I could touch you, right now, out on the street, with people walking
by, and you'd struggle. Maybe fight.

But you give in. Deep down, you so desperately crave a guy who doesn't
take "no" for an answer.

And I don't EVER take "no" for an answer.

Especially when I know the answer's "yes".

Don't look away.

Look at me.

I'm right.

God, it must drive you crazy sometimes, doesn't it? When so few people
get in your face, and refust to back off. When all you want is a man
to act like a man.

To not take your bullshit.

To take you.

... yes, I know my mouth is inches from your face, and my fingers are
in your hair.

And we both know you like it this way.

My apartment is right up the street.

And you're coming with me.

Aren't you?

--

(to be continued)