1.21.2005

Twinkle, Twinkle, Dirty Girl... (pt. 4)

I caught you off-guard there, didn't I.

Yeah, I do that.

No, I think you do like sex, and yes, just like that. No, really.

Why do I say that?

Oh, It's just...

(that twinkle in your eye. It's gotten bigger now.)

I can tell, with certain women...

I think you thirst for it.

Oh c'mon, what's wrong with enjoying sex?

Well, that's true, I did say 'thirst'...

(hm. are you a whore?)

I'm right though. You thirst for it.

Yes, you do. And you _crave_ it.

You know I'm right. Why try to argue with me?

Oh, no changing the subject, sweetie. It's too late for that.

And you like to be touched, don't you. But not in that sensitive-90's-needs-to-go
-to-therapy-kinda way.

No, not like that.

You want strong hands on you. And it's not so much a point of you just
letting the "guy do the work", is it?

No.

It's a combination of your lust and his power. He knows what you
want, you know what he wants...

It's a feeding frenzy of flesh.

.. hm?

How do I know I'm right?

(I can smell your lust)

Because If I was wrong, you wouldn't be leaning in, listening to every word, face turning red. You would've left already.

(and my hand is on your thigh)

--

(to be continued)

--The Bastard