9.01.2005

Fiction - Breasts

I want to strap your down, and bind your wrists and ankles, on my oak 4-poster bed. I'll use a blindfold, of course. Why let you know what's coming?

Add two pieces of ice, run them over your nipples, and wait for them to become erect.

However, I'm not a patient man, so it wouldn't hurt to insert a vibrator in-between your legs. I press my knee against it, watching you thrash a little bit. I must admit, watching you twist and turn, at my beck and call, feels empowering.

So, when you hear me chuckle, and feel the clamps close on your nipple, you can only imagine my joy at being a sadistic sonuvabitch.

Of course, they clamps are tight.

Of course, they hurt a "little" bit.

Of course, I love every minute of it.

For no other reason than it amuses me to do so, I begin fucking you with the vibrator. Moments later, I cease said action.

You're panting a little bit. I can't help but smile broadly.

I release the clamps, grab both your breasts with my hands, and squeeze in a fashion considered "not delicate". I twist, watching your jaw drop in pain. I twist them again, your body screaming for... release? For more? It doesn't matter.

Reluctantly, I cease, and watch your body recover.

I reach over for the flogger, and let the leather straps run up and down your chest. Your breasts glisten in the candlelight. I'm struck with the idea of sliding my cock in-between them, while your tongue licks eagerly, hoping to catch a taste.

Instead, I bring the straps down on your breasts. You cry out, as that line between pain and pleasure gets blurred.

I reach in-between your legs, and give the vibe a twist, then several hard thrusts. I grab the flogger and whack your chest a little harder. Again.

And again.

Following several more strokes, I open my mouth and lick each nipple slowly. I hear your arms struggle against the straps. It drives you crazy being tied down, doesn't it? The kind-of crazy that is both arousing to you, and enticing to me.

I can't stop my teeth biting your nipples hard, and twisting them against your breasts. You squirm, as your back lifts off the bed. I laugh into your chest.

I love being a bastard.

I grab the flogger, and assault one breast with a quick snap of the wrist, then the other. Alternating back and forth, I watch small red marks form on your luscious tits. They'll be there tomorrow; a reminder of your godless slut-self.

I straddle your chest, cock stretching in my pats, and slide it out, placing it in-between your breasts. I push them together, and thrust forward several times. The combination of ice, saliva and sweat acts as a natural lube.

I reach behind and push the vibrator back in, increasing the speed. Your hips thrust, and your mouth beckons.

Your mouth shall be denied, though. I smack each tit tenderly. A lovetap? Perhaps.

The word "slut" whispers my lips. Your body agrees.

I pull back, after several minutes of tit-fucking, and order you to beg me to come on your chest.

You eagerly respond.

I eagerly explode.

I laugh as your tongue sticks out, my cock shooting all over your naked body. You aim for a taste, or the sensation of it hitting your lips.

No matter.

I lean back, panting.

Then I pull out the rope, and wrap it around your breasts.

--The Bastard