6.21.2005

To Be Continued

This is frustrating for me, but I have no choice. I've decided to suspend blogging here for the duration of the summer. It's a combination of stress, responsibility, and some serious "life changes" (isn't there a better phrase for that?) that are going to be taking up the brunt of my time.

I hate posting "I'm not here right now, but will be back soon", but I'm just letting everyone know that I won't be posting again until the beginning of September. I figure that I'll be settled by then, and back in the saddle. 'Cause right now, I'm on the ground watching the horse gallop away, chortling all the while.

Like I said, it's frustrating.

--

I had asked a couple of you to write some stories for the 'blog, for later in the summer. Due to everything that's been going on, I've decided to shelve those plans. Thanks to all who agreed, and apologies for any inconvenience.

--

I'm leaving all the stories intact. I'd like to go back and revise a few, but I don't know if that's realistic. The demands on my time are overwhelming, so that's probably a pipe dream.

I wish you all the best. Thanks for the feedback. See you in 2 months.

-The Bastard.