8.31.2005

Fiction - Wet Dreams

I thought of you today in the shower. I had my hand wrapped around my cock, and I could feel the power flowing from you. To. Me.

In my mind, I saw you submitting to me. The things you would do for me. The things (oh so many) I would do to you. The look of lust in your eyes, when I did them to you.

The way you would come for me. The way I'd come on you. The way your naked body would writhe and glisten.

The places I'd put my cock. The way I'd tie you up. The way you would scream in orgasmic bliss.

The way you'd take it all, and always be hungry for more. I would replace every waking thought you have with sex. Nothing more, nothing less. You would be a slave of lust. To lust.

To me.

Touch yourself. You and I both know you're wet. Aren't you, slave?

-- The Bastard